Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

tied up

I was

Posted by Adrian00 on 2019-06-30 11:14:11

I was diaper punished by my parents and they used diapers and restraints on me , I was put in padded restraints as i was kinda rebellious and they think this will help with my behavior, they used the "baby treatment" on me such as baby talk and fed me a bottle while i was tied up. Padded restraints on my bed was for night and during the day i wore a back zippered onesie which i cannot take it off myself and i was diapered 24/7. The diapers serve as a reminder for i am a baby and will be treated like one and my parents are in charge and diapered boy have no say. My diapered state caused me to behave else additional punishment will be dealt.

I became very submissive which further reinforce my parents decision to diaper punish me, this submissiveness caused my brother to tease me and make me his "little" or "baby" brother. He fed me a bottle of formula while i was in restraints and i could not do a thing .He even told his friends when they came over that i am his little brother who is still in diapers i was 15 at the time and he was 13. His friends thought i was really his younger brother for a while before they knew i am actually not, this lead to more teasing and humiliation.

Because of this i now rely on diapers for both a need and for comfort, i still wet the bed and need them at night and occasional day wetting accidents and after wearing them for so long they became sort of like my underwear and i feel weird wearing anything else.