Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

Really humiliated.

Posted by the skirted on 2008-01-23 22:59:34

When I was 8 I tripped my 13 year old sister while she was wearing a skirt, just a small little prank, when she grabbed me and took me to her room and dressed me up in a princess outfit from Halloween a couple of years ago, tiara and shoes included. she tied me to a chair. she was smart though, so she untied me before our parents got home.

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2008-07-01 10:13:56

i am a really small guy and i was humiliated by making to wear a skirt in front of my mom by a girl who is 1 year younger than me, my mom thinks i was cute and gay, and i am not, it was so humiliating

Posted by mdud9315 on 2008-08-24 17:12:59

my sister (17) was having a sleepover with 5 friends while our parents were out of town. I (15) was in the livingroom watching television when my sister came down with her friends and said she was gonna make me her bitch. I just laughed and went to get a drink out of the kitchen. when I was walking away my sister pantsed me. I pulled up my pants faced my sister and said that doesn't make me your bitch. my sister then said, how about we fight to determine it. I agreed, considering my sister is 5'6, and pretty weak, whereas I am a rugby player. I squared up to face my sister and then charged. I grabbed her around the waist, but before I could pull her down, she kneed me in the groin. I fell over in pain, and while I was on the ground she kicked me in the groin three more times. by then i felt like i was gonna puke and rolled onto my stomach. my sister then told one of her friends to get a video camera from her room. when she came back recording my sister kicked me in the groin again and then put her but right in front of my face. She told me to lick her clean, and i, hoping it would end my misery did. she then told all of her friends to have her bitch brother clean them. I did so, periodically being kicked in the balls so i couldn't get up. when I had licked all of my sister's friends, she then said if I was going to be her bitch, I had to look like one. so my sister and her friends stripped me naked and then put a pair of panties on me and stuffed ice down them (my sister said it was so i could really be a bitch. next my sister and her friends shaved my legs, chest and pitts. they then put a bra on me, stuffed it, and put on a micro skirt and see through blouse. then they tied me to a chair and glued a wig on my head and stiletto heels to my feet. Finally, my sister took a dildo with a strap, stuck it in my mouth, and tied it around my head so i couldn't spt it out. they then took the chair and left it at the end of our driveway right by the road. I was out there all night, and the very next day my sister and her friends brought me inside and let me take everything off. But ever since they have made me go to my sister's friend's house, dress up like a french maid and clean their rooms. Now that they are in college, I also have to come to college pool parties in bikinis, all because my sister and her friends blackmail me with the video. One time I decided to stand up for myself and they posted the video on youtube and wouldn't take it down until I pledged to be there perpetual slave. I now live with my sister and work as her french maid.

Posted by man man on 2008-11-17 02:54:06

That is S@#$ call the cops on her Blackmailing is Illegal and wrong stop her!

Posted by Silvererpoll on 2009-07-21 14:26:34

That why if you ever have to fight a girl wear a cup