Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

READ THIS!! I NEED YOUR INPUT!!!!

Posted by Jarelda on 2008-09-16 16:30:41

I attended a school function in another town. As kids will do, we were horsing around and showing off. Some girls would walk down the hall in the hotel we were staying, wearing a towel. If a chaperone saw them, they would say they needed to borrow something from a friend in another room.

Some boys started doing the same thing, so I was in the hall wearing a small hotel towel. A girl came up behind me and took my towel off and ran away with it. There I was, completely naked about 150 feet from my room and had to run through a gauntlet of laughing girls from my school and other ones. I was also locked out of my room because I didn't have my key and was pounding on the door so my room mate would let me in. He was on the phone, so it seemed an eternity for him to come to my rescue. By that time it seemed like there were about 25 girls surrounding me.

I was not a superman hunk, so a large part of my embarrassment was what the girls thought of me naked. Too skinny, too nerdy, not well endowed?

It was the talk of the school for weeks. I considered transferring to another school. My class reunion is coming up and I am afraid to go because that must be everyone's favorite image of me.

Posted by Jarelda on 2008-09-17 04:12:14

I am very sorry, but I don't correspond with minors on the Internet. That's the way it has to be.

Posted by mik0615 on 2008-09-30 00:59:51

If you ask me, go for it. my sister has made me dress as a girl a lot, and though i pretend to hate it, it feels fantastic!

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-11-09 10:21:18

i just started dating and well, dating is a very exciting experience. i just love to date women** houston embroidery service

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-11-15 10:39:44

Before one embarks on sports betting, it would be wise to understand the basic of sports betting.   vnw88vn