Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

Learned my lesson

Posted by LittleWimpyBoy on 2020-04-16 21:22:01

In middle school, there was a super hot girl who sat in front of me in one of my classes. One day, she came to school wearing a tank top, and I could see her black bra strap peeking out. Her top was slighty see through too, so I could basically see her whole bra. Maybe it's weird but I thought this was really hot. At one point she turned around and caught me staring. She looked mad, but didn't say anything for the rest of class.

After class, she confronted me at my locker and asked if I was looking at her bra. I said no, but my face turned red and she could tell that I was lying. She shoved me into the locker and asked me why I did it, and called me a pervert. She was really mad and I was getting scared. Then she grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me into the girl's room.

She shoved me so hard that I fell on the floor, and then she pinned me down. She pulled her top down and showed me more of her bra and asked if I liked it, but I was too scared to answer. I could also see her matching black panties under her miniskirt, but I don't think she cared. She said if I get to stare at her underwear, she should get to stare at mine. She took off my shirt and unbuttoned my shorts and stripped me to my white briefs. Other girls were crowding around, cheering her on, whistling and laughing at me. I was so embarrassed. She took off her top and revealed her whole bra, and rubbed her boobs in my face while she still had me pinned, just to tease me.

Then she dragged me to my feet, picked me up over her shoulder (she was athletic and I was really skinny) and carried me out of the girl's room. Lots of girls followed, and many others could see. She took me outside the school and threw me in the grass. I ran home as fast as I could in tears.

To add insult to injury, my sister was already home and had a friend over, and when they saw me run to the door in my underwear, they locked the door and started taking pictures of me from the window. Finally they let me in, but I learned a very harsh lesson about treating girls with respect and acknowledging their superiority that day.

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-12-26 14:46:33

Hey mate, thanks for sharing but this page doesnt format correctly in Chrome it is is overlapping. food safety solutions

Posted by Robinjack on 2021-01-27 21:54:58

I enjoy you because of every one of your work on this web page. Gloria takes pleasure in participating in internet research and it’s easy to understand why. Most people notice all of the compelling medium you create valuable tips and hints via the website and in addition attract contribution from visitors on that theme then our princess is without a doubt discovering so much. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You’re the one performing a wonderful job. FOODS THAT CLEANSE THE LIVER

Posted by Robinjack on 2021-02-01 08:02:06

Spot lets start on this write-up, I honestly believe this amazing site requirements a great deal more consideration. I’ll apt to be again to learn to read additional, many thanks for that info. Ross Levinsohn Maven

Posted by Robinjack on 2021-02-13 08:47:22

I’m not sure exactly how I discovered your blog because I had been researching information on Real Estate inWinter Springs, FL, but anyway, I have had a pleasant time reading it, keep it up! Maven Sports Illustrated