Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

Tricked into it!

Posted by Duped on 2003-11-10 23:24:34

My cousin and I were at my grandmother's when we were 8.She was all dressed up in a short velvet skirt and jacket,with a lacey blouse and hair ribbons.Her mom warned her not to get dirty,so we went upstairs to play in one of the bedrooms.I was wearing cut-off jeans and a striped t shirt.After a while she suggested that we change clothes just to see how we'd look.I told her no way I wouldn't do it.She told me she'd give me ten dollars if I did.I told her to let me see the money first.She told me to wait,that her mom had her money.She left and came back with it,so I asked her how long would I have to wear her clothes.She said just for a few minutes.So I took the money and we quickly switched clothes!We traded everything but our underwear!She giggled and laughed as she tied her ribbons in my hair.I was amazed that her clothes fit me,and that I kind of looked like a girl.She just looked like herself when she wasn't dressed up.Then my grandmother came in and caught us!I guess it freaked her out,because she made us go down and show our moms.My aunt laughed,but my mom was embarrassed and afraid of my dad finding out.I told them why I did it,and then my aunt got upset.It turned out my cousin didn't have any money and had taken ten dollars from her mom's purse!My cousin was spanked and then taken home right away.To teach me a lesson,I had to stay dressed as I was all day!Mom even took me to the grocery store and to eat lunch before going home!I spent the whole day trying to keep my underwear from showing,bloushing and hoping nobody would recognize me!Ofcourse several ladies my mom knew did,and she told them why I was dressed like a girl. It was humiliating! I never trusted my cousin again after that!

Posted by the Tuffgirl on 2003-11-28 20:39:41

Like you didn't want to switch with her anyway.The ten dollars was just an excuse!LOL I bet you looked cute though! ========== In Reply To ========== My cousin and I were at my grandmother's when we were 8.She was all dressed up in a short velvet skirt and jacket,with a lacey blouse and hair ribbons.Her mom warned her not to get dirty,so we went upstairs to play in one of the bedrooms.I was wearing cut-off jeans and a striped t shirt.After a while she suggested that we change clothes just to see how we'd look.I told her no way I wouldn't do it.She told me she'd give me ten dollars if I did.I told her to let me see the money first.She told me to wait,that her mom had her money.She left and came back with it,so I asked her how long would I have to wear her clothes.She said just for a few minutes.So I took the money and we quickly switched clothes!We traded everything but our underwear!She giggled and laughed as she tied her ribbons in my hair.I was amazed that her clothes fit me,and that I kind of looked like a girl.She just looked like herself when she wasn't dressed up.Then my grandmother came in and caught us!I guess it freaked her out,because she made us go down and show our moms.My aunt laughed,but my mom was embarrassed and afraid of my dad finding out.I told them why I did it,and then my aunt got upset.It turned out my cousin didn't have any money and had taken ten dollars from her mom's purse!My cousin was spanked and then taken home right away.To teach me a lesson,I had to stay dressed as I was all day!Mom even took me to the grocery store and to eat lunch before going home!I spent the whole day trying to keep my underwear from showing,bloushing and hoping nobody would recognize me!Ofcourse several ladies my mom knew did,and she told them why I was dressed like a girl. It was humiliating! I never trusted my cousin again after that!

Posted by Budman on 2004-01-01 02:26:30

10 dollars!?!

Duped you must have been hard up for money to swap clothes with a girl for 10 dollars! I mean that must have been very embarrassing,wearing a velvet skirt,a lacey blouse and hair ribbons;and look at the trouble she got you into. She'd have had to pay me atleast 50 bucks!LOL!