Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

Another Great Poll

Posted by the Tuffgirl on 2003-11-28 20:35:44

I really love this poll!As a young girl I did most of these things to my brother,my cousin,my neighbor and other boys! I love hearing about boys who suffered such embarrassment,and other girls that put boys through humiliation like these!

Posted by biff13 on 2013-12-31 22:46:15

At 14 I was only 5'6'' maybe 15 lbs. On a hot summer day while cutting the lawn the neighbor girl who was 16 and her friend were sunbathing in their yard.They asked me to stop and mow later because they couldn't hear their music I made the mistake of telling them to $%!@ off.They went into the house for a minute and came back outside with a few things The neighbor girl put me in an arm bar and her friend pulled my shorts right off.She told me she was going to mow too,mow my pubic hair off.My 9 year old sister heard the commosion and came outside to see what was going on. They overpowered me and one of them sat on my chest while the other one tried to use an electric razor to shave me. I kicked and squirmed trying to get away but could not.The razor found its target but jammed because my pubes must have been too thick.My sister was told to get a scissors and my own little sisterbegan cutting away at my bush.I was crying so hard I could barely see what was happening.The neighbor girl then took the razor and made me hairless.

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-12-19 15:09:58

I have prepared this updated practice exam with answers! 50 questions with answers. It will help you succeed in this certification exam vmware spring professional certification

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-12-26 14:46:39

I don’t commonly comment but I gotta state thankyou for the post on this amazing one : D. babysitting Willow Grove

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-12-29 14:56:02

Thankyou for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to go along updated. liquid ketamine for sale