Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

My Sister Humilaited me at school twice

Posted by The Awesome David on 2005-05-17 22:28:06

About a year ago when I 17 and my sister was 15, I was in the sixith form doing a levels she was doing GCSEs she said at home one night that she was gonna prove to all her and my friends that I was her Bitch! I just laughed and ignored it. The next day at school she challenges me in the common room with her friends and infront of mine calls me her "$%!@ whipped bitch" and challenges me to a fight, which I of course refused, stating that firstly I wouldn't fight a girl as I would hurt her and I did not believe in hitting women. She then as I walked away pulled my trousers down with my boxers coming down as well in front of every body at which every one laughs at seeing my wang and she makes little finger size gestures. I then say thinking that it would some what remedy my humiliation accept her challenge saying I'd wrestle her tomorrow but I refused to punch a Girl. She agreed shoved me over and trod on my groin leaving me in pain as she walked over me. Back at home the evening before she said that she'd put me in my place tommorow and said she'd strip me of every aspect of my man hood. Now I must explain my sister is a fine athelete at womens sports net ball and is well attractive and regular looking not an athletic sort, I am a rugby player am about 6"1and a half and muscly and chubby. The next day came and we squared up to fight I was planning to give her and spanking with her skirt down with her underwear still on to pay he back so I grabed her round her waist but she broke my grip and hit me hard with 3 straigt punches to the face which knocked me back and drew blood. Still determined not to punch her I charged her but she trapped me in a head lock and rubbed my head. At which point every one is laughing and in my bent over state her female friends kicked me in the arse literally. My sister then took me to the ground top mounted me a deliver a series of punches that left me in no condition to fight. Knowing this she set about putting me in my place she started by calling me bitch and saying I was gonna kiss and lick the inside (hole) of her bum. She pulled down her skirt put it infront of my face and I hoping it would end my misery began to lick and she of course farted on my face (later she claimed to get back at me for I had done it to her at a younger age). She then invited her friends to have the arses licked by her "bitch brother" I did as she said. I probably should have mentioned I was crying in agony for a fair while and when I stopped they punched me in the balls to keep me down. Next she said I had to dress like a bitch and she had brought some clothes just for me a miniskirt, Heels, Panties, Bra and see through shirt. One of her friends had brought a gym rope with which to tie me to a book case which they did leaving me on my knees. She then from her Back pack grabbed a box of eggs and egged me as well as getting the ice from are common room freezer and stuffing it down my Panties. I have to admit the ice was nice, it cause shrinkage but hey it numbed the pain. She then told everyone that she had taken my manhood and was going to humilaite me in one last horrific way, battered, bruised and bloody just about keeping concious she pulled a large dildo out of her bag the one I knew she kept at home. She held it around her waisr and told me to suck it like "a Bitch" and deep throat it, I complied for five minutes while they filmed on camera phones she then kicked me hard in the head knocking me out with dildo in mouth and as I saw on film one they put in my arse. She had filmed herself posing over her body wearing a pair of trousers to make the lame centiment. I got home eventually on the bus she had taken my clothes but I had my gym kit in my locker so I put that on had the panties on as I didn't have a pair of spare underware. It was without doubt the most degrading thing that ever happened to me and I'm now legendary in the schools of the South East of England. I later speaking to my sister timidly asked her why she had done this to me, she told me its cause of a big point I had made about women being physically inferior in sport, muscle and fighting ability, I was honestly trying to wind her up as a joke but I have learnt my leason I now argue for Women's superiority especailly as my legendary status has led me to be mugged by women on the street at night often.

Posted by Sarah Walding on 2005-05-17 22:49:35

Oh my god I know u I filled in this poll to write your story I know your story David its me Sarah. Ha I will just have to add some of those details you left out. When u were at home your sister told me some other incedents have happened you. I know have seen ya that once she was calling you Bitch and trying to wedgie you and you shoved her off and she fein to throw a punch and you like a little boy had your tiny $%!@ shrivell up even more than it was on the vid and you dropped to your knees and begge her not to hit ya kissing her feet like her slave. I know many more aswell she owns you and your tiny iny weenie minature $%!@ and I have some worse stories if any bodies interested Bwhahahahahahahhahahahaaaa

Posted by Sarah Walding on 2005-05-17 23:22:40

For a taster one of the bottoms Katie made him lick was mine he stuck his tongue in deep and licked it clean. And those tight little tiny pink silk knickers Kate put you in were mine. Hehe only a man with a ity bitty $%!@ could have fitted in those you are such a little bitch. You know what else he left out which he can't deny he $%!@ed himself while she was beating him. Everyone will see this site.

Posted by Sarah Walding on 2005-05-17 23:50:15

Oh My God you are such a bitch get this everyone he called me up at midnight UK to tell me to stop taking the $%!@ out of him what a litle punk what you gonna do lick my arse again you can't even beat me up you have already tried it you can't take my punches to the face or to your inchy winchy smaller than my little finger $%!@ it is that small I could knock you out any day. Hey why don't I tell these yanks another Little story about you. Dave is the captain of the school rugby team and once in a games leason the girls played with them at touch rugby which he being a scared little boy protested at so i tackled him hard to the ground and pinned him down and thrusted like I was doing him deep up his arse the teacher Mr. Michealson had to pull me of he never came near me in that session again BITCH !!!!!

Posted by Sarah Walding on 2005-05-18 00:25:40

Oh you are such a little gay boy you can't deny it just one month ago your sis made you snog another man and touch his wang I've mugged you beaten you taken your diginty in Rugby. What else can I say before Katie gets this site sent to her tommora. I got it a particularly bad Little story about Me Katie and Pat we celo taped with about 8 layers his tiny winnie small nearly invisable pennis tight to your body and put you in a pair of panities and gave you a really big wedgie at which he screamed and we rode him down the street like my little pony in a pair of panties. Ha or I could just tell them about when we were making fun of your non existant $%!@ at school and you ran to the boys changing room where we caught you and beat the stuffing out of you leaving you a limpering wimp on the floor where we made you kiss more arse and feet and made you do a pop quiz where we made you admit to being the inferior sex we got little junior 9 year old girls to kick you in your tiny $%!@ and sat of your face and we also oh how could I forget flushed your head down the toilet YOU ARE THE SINGLE BIGGEST (or LITTLEST IS MORE APT) BITCH IN THE WOLRD