Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

Beat up by my crush

Posted by bigolfoot on 2007-07-31 08:31:42

about headscissors-

several times ive been headscissored by my neighbor(who is a girl, 15), and usually in the snow for me when we're just messing around. but headscissors are a weird thing. one part of me likes it, and doesnt want it to end. the other part is frustrated that a girl can hold me in a headscissors and i have trouble getting out of it. ill also admit, getting scissor out in my backyard by the same girl in short shorts was amazing, i couldnt have gotten out even if i wanted to lol.

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-11-09 10:21:22

Great post, Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality commentary…. Houston Embroidery Service

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-11-15 10:40:00

If even one of them loses, they all lose, and you lose the amount that you bet.   vnw88vn

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-11-16 10:31:14

nice blog here. I wish I could blog like you.. well, take it easy. happy new year umrah packages karachi

Posted by Robinjack on 2020-11-17 10:53:56

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks However I’m experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss downside? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx beatstars beats