Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Belly Buttons

niece plays with my belly button

Posted by KATIExMAX on 2012-04-20 20:37:35

A few months ago when I was babysitting my five year old niece, she started coloring on my bare belly with a pencil. It was digging into my skin and making marks - it hurt so I told her to stop. But she just kept scribbling on my belly with the pencil! Finally, I just found a pink washable marker and gave that to her instead. She's pretty stubborn and I doubted she would have stopped, no matter what I did... and at least markers aren't sharp and pointy. She started drawing little hearts, flowers, smiley faces, and doodley designs all over my belly, and basically using it as a drawing board. When her parents came home, she pulled up my shirt and showed them her drawings. I was so embarrassed, but they thought it was hilarious! I thought it was a one-time thing, but ever since then it's been happening every time I go over to babysit. My niece will ask me to wear one of my "belly button shirts" so that everyone can see her "pretty pictures" and if I'm not wearing a crop top, she'll just pull up my shirt and turn my belly into a work of art anyway! She draws all kinds of doodles and pictures with different colored markers, and even puts tiny stickers inside my belly button! At first, I was just not quite sure how to put a stop to it. But thankfully the markers are washable, and it really seems harmless... I've been letting it go on. I don't mind getting a colorful belly - in fact, I kind of like it. :)

check out: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/555871

Posted by *Katherine on 2012-05-14 13:30:28

=====In Reply To===== A few months ago when I was babysitting my five year old niece, she started coloring on my bare belly with a pencil. It was digging into my skin and making marks - it hurt so I told her to stop. But she just kept scribbling on my belly with the pencil! Finally, I just found a pink washable marker and gave that to her instead. She's pretty stubborn and I doubted she would have stopped, no matter what I did... and at least markers aren't sharp and pointy. She started drawing little hearts, flowers, smiley faces, and doodley designs all over my belly, and basically using it as a drawing board. When her parents came home, she pulled up my shirt and showed them her drawings. I was so embarrassed, but they thought it was hilarious! I thought it was a one-time thing, but ever since then it's been happening every time I go over to babysit. My niece will ask me to wear one of my "belly button shirts" so that everyone can see her "pretty pictures" and if I'm not wearing a crop top, she'll just pull up my shirt and turn my belly into a work of art anyway! She draws all kinds of doodles and pictures with different colored markers, and even puts tiny stickers inside my belly button! At first, I was just not quite sure how to put a stop to it. But thankfully the markers are washable, and it really seems harmless... I've been letting it go on. I don't mind getting a colorful belly - in fact, I kind of like it. :)

That is so cute! I would love to hear more about how she plays with your belly button. :]

Posted by LucieeLove on 2013-02-24 16:26:37

KATIExMAX --- That's so cute! Your niece sounds adorable. :) I have two nieces, ages three and four, and a nephew age six. They have never drawn on my belly or in my belly button (that sounds like it would tickle!) but they do like to tickle and poke my belly and belly button. Like you said, they are just being cute curious kids, and I don't mind getting tickled. :)

Posted by MacN'Cheese17 on 2013-08-20 20:17:45

Awwww... (KATIExMAX) that is so cute/funny! I have a guy friend who likes to do similar things with my belly button, except he's eighteen rather than five. :) Usually he just likes to tickle and play with my belly button, but there have been times when he's done things similar to what your niece does. A few times when we were just hanging out, he started drawing on my belly. I often let him, because he's really artistic, and made super cool designs all across my belly, and around/inside my belly button. Even though the pens he used tickled my skin, it also felt really cool. :)

Posted by buttoneer on 2013-12-08 23:57:08

Awww... :) Kids can be so cute and funny! This happened ages ago, but I remember one time when I was in high school I was babysitting my neighbor, a little four year old girl. We were watching TV and I was just kind of rubbing my belly (and I was wearing a crop top, which might've been what drew her attention to it). But she asked if she could see my belly, and when I said yes, she put a drop of breath freshener in my belly button and rubbed it around (which made me want to laugh so badly, it tickled!) so that my "tummy button would smell nice" lol. :) My belly button must have smelled like mint for the rest of the day.