Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Mixed Wrestling

Men Are Weak

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-27 00:03:39

I'm a very strong teenage girl with legs of steel and I have no problem beating men and women in wrestling matches. Regular wrestling, arm wrestling, leg wrestling -- it doesn't matter because I always win. I haven't run into anyone yet who's been much of a challenge. Scissor holds are my favorite (I just love to squeeze) and nobody can handle my leg strength. Grown men and women have screamed their submissions to me and I only use 50% of my power. When I wrap my legs around someone they have two choices: submit or get knocked out cold. There must be some guys and girls out there who could give me a run for my money but I haven't found them yet. I'd love to hear from anyone who thinks they could handle my squeeze.

mgb

P.S. - Here's some of my stats: thighs: over 23", calves: 16", biceps: 15". I'm pure muscle from head to toe and solid as a rock from gymnastics and working out. My leg scissor holds are pure death and no one (so far) has been able to take my power.

Posted by Autoped on 2004-12-29 01:01:19

If you are in the Houston area, I'll take you on. I am a mere 150lbs. male, with a swimmers sculpted build, 6'0", and not afraid. I have a lot more power in me than I am aware of. I have killed a person with one blow before...no prior training. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to adamdonahue@yahoo.com Could you also send me some pics and your e-mail address? I will send you mine. That is, if you're up for it! MADMAN

Posted by Super ram on 2005-08-21 14:08:22

I THINK YOU ARE ALL TALK. MEN ARE WAY STRONGER THAN WOMEN. I'M A TEENAGER AND I ASWELL CHALLENGE YOU.