Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys vs. Girls: Age and Strength

My lapsitting adventure (Pool tease, part 3)

Posted by miamidude on 2010-02-16 14:19:58

Part 3 As you may recall from where I left off, Sandy accidently tore my swim trunks in the pool and took me home with her Breast Cancer t-shirt tied up like a diaper.

After we got to my house, and my mom let us in, Sandy carried me in and gently placed me on a bar stool by the kitchen countertop. She took a seat next to me and while my mom was moving about the kitchen, Sandy explained that she accidently tore my swim trunks and would gladly buy a replacement pair. She and my mom then kind of just starting chatting away, while I continued to sit there.

After awhile, my mom told me to go change and put some shorts/shirts on. I changed and brought Sandy’s pink t-shirt back in. My mom looked at it and commented that she’d wash it and return it back to Sandy clean. After they chatted a bit more, Sandy said she had to go.

As she was leaving, she leaned over to the bar stool and gave me a big hug, saying “Bye-sweetie. I hope you’re ok….and I’ll see you later”.

After she left, my mom commented, “What a nice girl! So responsible and caring. I was a little surprised she carried you in on her hip like a little boy, but she said that she wanted to make sure that her t-shirt didn’t fall off. She’s very pretty….is she in your class at school?” My mom was just talking a mile a minute. I was just dying; this younger girl had just carried me into my own house, and my mom wouldn’t stop talking about her.

I was embarrassed to tell her that Sandy was only 13 and was in middle-school. (Remember, I’m 15 and am a sophomore in HS). She was surprised at this, saying “My, she’s a big girl. So mature and attractive; how do you know her?”

I explained that she was my 15-yr old friend Mike’s sister. My mom just couldn’t get over how much bigger she was than me (she’s 5’8, about 135 lbs….I’m 5’2 and 115 lbs). She went on and on about her discussion with Sandy. I was still embarrassed; so I told her I had to go do some things.

Anyhow, about another week went by. I avoided the pool, I avoided Sandy, and my mom finally stopped talking about her.

Then one day, my life started to change forever. I was on the school bus on the way to school. The bus was kind of empty that day; for some reason several kids, including my friend Mike (Sandy’s brother), weren’t on the bus.

On the way to school, we came upon a bus alongside the road. It appeared the bus had broken down. The drivers started talking about it, and soon our driver yelled out that the bus was broken down, and since we had room on our bus, the kids on the other bus were going to come over on our bus.

I was in a seat by myself, when the kids started coming on. They weren’t HS kids, and I quickly noticed that they were the Middle School kids. When I saw Sandy and her two friends come on, I started getting a bad feeling….this wasn’t going to be good.

Sandy saw me sitting in my seat, and gave me a big smile.

“Hey, can we sit with you?” she asked. She and her two friends (Betsy and Jackie) were standing in the aisle, waiting.

“Uh, there isn’t enough room” I said…since the seat really only had room for 2 people.

“That’s ok, we’ll squeeze in” Sandy said as she started to move into the seat. I started to tell her that we couldn’t all fit in the seat, when she said “This isn’t going to work. We can’t all fit in the seat. Here, I’ll sit on your lap and Jackie and Betsy can sit next to us”. With that she slid in, sat on my lap and the other two girls squeezed in.

I was squished. Sandy was so big that she just covered me up. The other girls were about my size. I think Jackie was 12 and Betsy was 13. Jackie was my size; pretty, thin and long dark hair. Betsy was a big taller, more filled out and short blond hair. They were all wearing shorts and spaghetti strap shirts.

After only a couple minutes after everybody was settled in (all the seats on the bus were filled), I started squirming. I wasn’t claustrophobic….but I couldn’t see over Sandy, Betsy was pushing from one side and I was squished up against the side of the bus. There wasn’t really any place that I could put my hands, so they were kind of squished down by my legs.

Sandy noticed I was squirming and asked “What’s going on? Can’t get comfortable? “. I started to mumble a response, and Jackie said, “You’re so much bigger than him; he’s so small, you’re probably squishing him!”

Sandy quickly agreed, “You’re right! I’m sorry sweetie….we should change places so the smaller person is sitting on the bigger person’s lap. Here, let’s change!” I tried to argue, but the girls shifted around, moved out of the seat, and Sandy moved in, told me to get up and sit on her lap, and then Jackie and Betsy squeezed in next to Sandy.

“There”, she said, “is that better? I didn’t mean to hurt you, sweetie. It’s a lot better to have the little boy sitting on the big girl lap.” With this she gave me a squeeze around my middle, and gently bit my ear.

The other girls were giggling about my situation. They had been in the pool with Sandy when she tore my suit and was carrying me around naked. I’m sure that she had told them about the pink t-shirt she had used to tie a makeshift diaper for me to cover me up.

I was so embarrassed and could feel myself turning red. It actually was kind of nice sitting on her lap. Her big breasts were snug against my back, and her hot breath on my neck gave me a little shiver. She noticed and wrapped her arms around me, giving me a big hug. This whole thing just reinforced how much bigger she was than me, and how she could easily control me.

After awhile, she relaxed her hug and her hands just kind of loosely fell on my thighs. Sitting on her lap, her legs were together, so mine were separated on each side of her legs. Without even thinking of it, she started to gently stroke my thighs. I had on a pair of loose shorts, flips and a loose t-shirt.

She was chatting with the girls, just talking girl stuff….but her fingertips were just lightly, softly, slowly stoking my thighs….a little on the top, but mostly on the insides. Up and down my leg, from just the edge of my shorts, down to my knees. I could feel the heat in my crotch growing. Between her breasts, her breath, and the softly moving fingertips, I was getting turned on. I didn’t know what to do….the bus still had about 10 minutes to get to school, but I knew that I’d be stiff within just a couple minutes with the constant, soft, stroking.

Without meaning too, I shifted my position just a bit. It caught her attention, “Are you ok? Am I holding you ok? “.

Betsy looked down at my shorts, and although my pecker hadn’t grown all the way, it was obvious that my shorts were a little tight. Thankfully, she didn’t figure out why…but she said, “I think his shorts may have slid up a bit. Here let’s pull them down a bit so he doesn’t have a wedgie”.

With that, Sandy just simply lifted me up in the air off her lap, with her hands under my armpits, while Betsy grabbed the bottom hem of my shorts and pulled them down just a bit. In that process, Betsy had slid her fingers up inside my shorts, and they grazed against the inside of my thighs as she pulled the shorts into a more comfortable position.

In one swift moment, these two 13-yr old girls had easily lifted me and adjusted my clothes; without even a second thought. They were touching me and fussing with me just like a little kid. I couldn’t wait for this little trip to be done.

Then Jackie exclaimed, “Hey, next week is Boxer’s day at PE”. I didn’t know what that meant, but they started to get really excited and talking about how their PE teacher was going to allow their PE class to wear Boxer shorts in class the following week, instead of the regulation PE shorts. They were talking about all the different materials, patterns, designs, etc that Boxer shorts had, and then they were looking at me…uh oh.

“I bet he’d let you borrow a pair of boxers for next week” Betsy said to Sandy. “I don’t know”, Sandy said, “they might be a little small for me”.

“How about it, sweetie? Would you let me borrow a pair?” Sandy asked.

“Hey”, Betsy said, “I didn’t feel any boxers when I adjusted his shorts”.

“You didn’t?” Sandy asked. “Do you wear boxers, little one? Or are you a whitey-tighty little boy?”

Well, now I was in trouble. Truth be told, I usually do wear boxers. And I usually have J. Crew or other brands, patterns, etc….so they aren’t white. But my mom had just done laundry last night, had washed all my boxers, but hadn’t dried them yet…they were all still in the washer. This morning, in my rush, I had grabbed an old pair of underwear; one that I had worn when I was younger. I knew that what I had on was tighty, but I recall that it had some dark color…so it wasn’t whitey. I had to bluff my way through this.

I told Sandy that of course I wore boxers. I guess my voice didn’t sound as confident as I thought it should.

“Are you sure? We should check just to make sure….” she said as she started to put her fingers up through the leg openings. With a gleam in her eye, holding me tightly with one arm, she was snaking her fingers up higher and higher along my thigh. Of course, the other two girls were giggling, and intently watching her every movement. I started squirming around to prevent her from going higher, but she squeezed me and told me to stay still.

She managed to get her fingers all the way up and gently brushed against the underwear material against my nuts. She tickled her finger back and forth against my soft sac….” I feel something here, but it doesn’t feel like boxers. Are you really telling me the truth, or are you really wearing little boy tighty-whities?”

She tried to pinch the material to draw it down, but only succeeded in pinching me. I yelped and tried to close my legs on her hand. I also grabbed her hand with both of my hands and tried to pull her hand out of the bottom of my shorts.

“Stop that!” she said. “Stay still”.

“Check him from the top” Jackie suggested.

Sandy gently bit my ear again and whispered in my ear that I should stop struggling and just let her check. I was mortified. I didn’t know what she was going to do, but I didn’t stand a chance. She had wrapped her arm around my chest, holding me tight and using her one hand to hold both of my wrists while she pulled her hand out.

She told Betsy to unbutton my shorts and pull my zipper down. Now I had two 13-yr old girls working on my pants. Sandy using one hand to hold my wrists, and using the other to pull the top of my pants apart. Betsy was trying to pull my zipper down, and wasn’t being subtle about it. She got it about halfway down and it got stuck, so she started working on it. With her hands in my crotch, and me wrestling against Sandy (my back rubbing against her chest), I was getting turned on as well as very embarrassed. I didn’t know what was going to happen when Betsy got the zipper unstuck.

Fortunately, by then the bus pulled into school. As it started to stop, Sandy and Betsy were able to see that my undies did have a dark color, but they were a bit confused by the stretch elastic across the top. I could tell that they weren’t quite sure what I had on. But since the bus had stopped, Betsy zipped me back up and gently rubbed/patted my crotch. She could tell that I was getting excited, and said “There’s some action going on down there!”

Sandy laughed and said, “We’ll let you go now sweetie…but we are going to get to the bottom of this sooner or later.” Still holding on to my wrists, she also gently squeezed my crotch and as we got out of the bus seat, she smacked me on my butt for emphasis.

Laughing with the other girls, Sandy said “I think my little guy is lying about his undies. We’ll let the little boy go, but we’ll be sure to see what he really has under there. It wasn’t much last time I looked, but we’ll give him another chance later”.

With that, she let me go and patted my butt as I got ahead of them in getting off the bus. As the line in the aisle bunched up, Sandy was behind me…and as we waited, she wrapped her arm around me and her hand reached down and squeezed my crotch again. As she gently squeezed it a couple times, she whispered in my ear “We’ll be gentle with you little one”.

As I got off the bus and went on to Homeroom, I trembled and wondered what was going to happen. Sandy was in the Middle School with Betsy and Jackie, so I didn’t have to worry about anything happening during school…..but I sure was hoping they would be on a separate bus going home. At best, I could get home after school and change into Boxers….but that was a poor answer to whatever they had in mind.

And boy was it going to get worse and soon……my day with Sandy wasn't over, but that’s another story.