Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys vs. Girls: Age and Strength

Owned by a younger boy

Posted by Teen Wrestler on 2011-04-26 13:38:16

I am a 21 year old woman, and I have been interested in wrestling since I was a teenager. I recently moved into a new house, which was next door to a single mother with a 14 year old son. The other day I was sunbathing in my front garden when he walked past and said hello. I couldn't help notice that he was perving on me in my bikini, so I decided to invite him in. I asked him if he wanted to wrestle, sure that he would love a chance to touch me - I was right. I was confident that I could pin him easily and punish him for his perving. We knelt opposite each other - me still in my bikini, and him in his socks, jeans and T-shirt.

I made the first move, lunging forward to quickly take him down, but he twisted out of my grip and got a hold of my arm. He quickly dragged it painfully behind my back before releasing it and pushing me to the floor. I rolled over and quickly grabbed him, sitting on top of him to keep him down. Then I lay down, entwining his legs in mine to put him in a grapevine and resting my breasts on his chest. I smiled, thinking I'd won, but suddenly I felt his hands fiddling behind me and before I knew it he'd undone my bikini top.

As my top flopped loosely onto him, I quickly put my hands over my breasts to cover myself. He used the distraction to his advantage, breaking out of my grapevine hold and pushing me off of him. I stood up and told him to look away, because I was going to put my top back on. However, as I bent down to pick it up he jumped on my back, locking his legs around me in a bodyscissor and trapping my arms between his legs as well. I tried to shake him off, but he was surprisingly strong for his age and I couldn't budge him. With my arms trapped, he clamped one hand over my mouth and nose to cut off my air supply, while reaching around with his other hand to fondle my exposed breast - and despite myself, I could tell that my nipples were erect. Between the scissors on my body and the cutting of my air supply, I was completely helpless and eventually found myself passing out.

I awoke more than an hour later and found myself completely immobile. I caught sight of my neighbour, sitting on my sofa watching me, with a pile of clothing next to him. He was now naked, and I realised that I was naked as well - he'd stripped me when I was unconscious. He'd also found ropes in my house which he'd used to tie me up in a hogtie position.

Noticing that I'd woken up, he moved to sit in front of me, and put a foot on each side of my head, exposing his small erection to me. "I want you to suck me," he told me, wrapping my hair around his hand and yanking my head forward. I tried to pull away but I was helpless, and I quickly felt his erection rubbing against my lips. He shifted position to rest his feet on my back, holding my head still between his thighs and thrusting his erection into my mouth. I had no choice but to let him do what he wanted, thrusting his erection in and out before ejaculating jerkily down my throat. He told me to swallow it and kept his erection in my mouth until I did.

"Let me go, you little creep!" I gasped as he sat panting, satisfied. He smiled down at me and rested his foot on my head, pushing it into the carpet. "I'm not nearly done yet," he told me. "I own you now. I'm stronger than you and I can knock you out with no problem whenever I want to." With this, he got up and sat on the back of my shoulders, slipping his feet down in front of my face. I felt him shift back slightly to sit on my head, pushing my face right down into the soles of his feet. "Kiss them," he ordered, and I obliged as I felt his mouth around my bare toes. Soon, as we kissed and licked each other's feet, he slipped his hand down to my $%!@ and began to rub it as well until I felt myself coming close to climax.

Suddenly stopped and moved away from me, leaving me gasping and unsatisfied. He rolled me onto my back and jumped onto my face, his balls in my mouth as well. My nose was up his arse and his feet were up on my stomach, and I could feel his hands fondling my breasts again. I meanwhile ran my tongue over his balls, feeling that I could do nothing else. Eventually I blacked out again.

The next time I woke up I found myself untied but still on my back, with my neighbour sat on my breasts. He moved forward and yanked my head up, wrapping his thighs around my face and pushing his erection into my mouth once again. He leant back and grabbed me by the legs, dragging me into a tight matchbook pin. He smiled down at me. "From now on, you are mine, and you will always be my bitch. If I want you to suck me off, you'll suck me off. If I want to beat you up, I'll beat you up. You can fight back but you won't be strong enough to beat me. Now you'll carry me home." At this he got off of me and got dressed, then jumped on my back and wrapped his limbs around me. I carried him back to his house and up to his room, at which point he pushed me down onto his bed and sat on my face until I passed out once more. He let me leave the next morning.

Posted by tokamina on 2012-01-08 05:17:59

hello, hey y tink tat boy you can beat he, y beliebe you in true y want help you wrestle he and her girl y no want e make you her bich you no bich and y want help you beat they if you tell they strong y know much wrestling y like teach you and you teach me or can make fight wrestling wit you