Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys vs. Girls: Age and Strength

The Boys Don't Always Become Stronger

Posted by biggerboned on 2004-01-03 15:40:55

I did'nt see any questions in this poll about girls who could beat younger and older boys when they were younger and can still beat them now. By the time I was 13 I was beating older and younger boys and even some men. In junior high I beat a male teacher four times in a row. Now, I'm four years older, about forty pounds heavier and a hell of a lot stronger. I really doubt that teacher could beat me today, I can beat some of the football players in my school.

Posted by Del on 2004-01-04 17:15:57

Biggerboned, you're awesome! I wish there were many more girls like you, and I think that in the future there will be.

Unfortunately, as boys go through puberty, many athletic, muscular girls eventually find themselves overpowered by some younger boy that they always thought of as a weakling. I wonder what the shock of that defeat does to them. How many are demoralized, how many just accept it and go on, and how many won't accept it and work out and get stronger than the boy again? And what does that victory mean to the boy?

========== In Reply To ========== I did'nt see any questions in this poll about girls who could beat younger and older boys when they were younger and can still beat them now. By the time I was 13 I was beating older and younger boys and even some men. In junior high I beat a male teacher four times in a row. Now, I'm four years older, about forty pounds heavier and a hell of a lot stronger. I really doubt that teacher could beat me today, I can beat some of the football players in my school.

Posted by Andrew Proctor on 2004-09-09 15:08:49

========== In Reply To ========== Biggerboned, you're awesome! I wish there were many more girls like you, and I think that in the future there will be.

Unfortunately, as boys go through puberty, many athletic, muscular girls eventually find themselves overpowered by some younger boy that they always thought of as a weakling. I wonder what the shock of that defeat does to them. How many are demoralized, how many just accept it and go on, and how many won't accept it and work out and get stronger than the boy again? And what does that victory mean to the boy?

boys never become stronger because girls are stronger

Posted by Andrew Proctor on 2004-09-10 08:50:57

========== In Reply To ========== I did'nt see any questions in this poll about girls who could beat younger and older boys when they were younger and can still beat them now. By the time I was 13 I was beating older and younger boys and even some men. In junior high I beat a male teacher four times in a row. Now, I'm four years older, about forty pounds heavier and a hell of a lot stronger. I really doubt that teacher could beat me today, I can beat some of the football players in my school.

would you say that you have won more armwrestling matches against boys than you have lost.How big are your muscles?

Posted by Slyckrod on 2005-09-12 06:21:19

I call bull$%!@ on that last comment. You want to wear makeup and dresses just because a girl said you're not super-strong? Right...