Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls: Turned on in the car?

Cars AND Trucks

Posted by BethIce on 2004-01-20 01:58:29

Its not just about getting turned on in just cars, but trucks too. I mean certain trucks, and I am not going to name brands though, just really work it for me. And not all cars too, they have to be "hot". I used to think I was the only chick who would actually get turned on by them.

Posted by Frog_Boy on 2004-01-20 22:55:50

Hey BethIce, thanks for posting! Yeah, by cars, i meant cars and trucks, and SUVs etc.

Out of curiosity, which aspects of cars/trucks/driving turned you on? The only problem with the survey system here is, you can't match specific answers to specific people. I know what you mean about "certain trucks" though-- for me, any car or truck that's old and American with a big engine can be pretty hot-- and you know how the starters sound on them when they are trying to turn over ;)

FB

========== In Reply To ========== Its not just about getting turned on in just cars, but trucks too. I mean certain trucks, and I am not going to name brands though, just really work it for me. And not all cars too, they have to be "hot". I used to think I was the only chick who would actually get turned on by them.

Posted by BethIce on 2004-02-04 05:37:32

Well I love big engines... that make loud "growling" sounds, and my Brand of truck is definately Dodge... they get me going more than any other... what aspects.... I love drving fast, with good handeling and a powerful engine.... that's glorious...

Hey BethIce, thanks for posting! Yeah, by cars, i meant cars and trucks, and SUVs etc.

Out of curiosity, which aspects of cars/trucks/driving turned you on? The only problem with the survey system here is, you can't match specific answers to specific people. I know what you mean about "certain trucks" though-- for me, any car or truck that's old and American with a big engine can be pretty hot-- and you know how the starters sound on them when they are trying to turn over ;)

FB

Posted by Wic Coe on 2022-08-31 07:25:34

It is now possible to buy a good car in an online public auction. Many people prefer to use its services. Here https://sca.auction/en/locations/branch-va-suffolk-765 a large selection of cars. And the best prices are obtained