Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Has anyone been forced to undress during a crime?

Real Estate Open House Robbery

Posted by gregory223 on 2012-08-02 05:56:55

I would just like to relate a robbery that happened to my wife and I two weeks ago. We were interested in a house that was for sale and we stopped in for the open house viewing. We were interested in this house because it is an older home that needs some work and has been for sale for quite some time. We were on the main floor talking to the real estate agent and there was another couple down stairs inspecting the finished basement. Two men came into the house carrying the open house sign and locked the front door which struck me very odd . The real estate agent stiffened right up so he knew what was happening and said that we were going to be robbed. The guy with the sign tossed it on the floor and headed upstairs to the bedrooms while the other guy showed us the the handle and trigger part of a handgun he had in the pocket of his hoodie. He did not pull the gun all the way out but revealed about half of it and it looked real enough to me. He threw a very large garbage bag on the floor and told us to put our clothes and jewelry in it. I was hoping the people downstairs could here what was going on up on the main floor and had a cell phone. My wife and I and the real estate guy took our clothes and shoes off and put them in the bag. We were taking off our watches and rings when the other guy came down from upstairs with more jewelry and a laptop. The three of us were standing in our underwear, one of the guys went to the top of the basement stairs and waited there. The guy that was with us looked us over and then told my wife to take her bra and panties off, which she did very nervously. I heard the other couple coming up the stairs while my wife was talking off the rest of her clothes and when the people got to the top of the stairs the robber waiting there guided them into the livingroom with us. I could see they were very shocked to see us in our states of undress. This couple were ordered to remove their clothiing just as we were. They also ordered that woman to remove her underwear also. I was very frightened that the women would be raped but they only wanted to look at them naked as these guys never touched them. They left with the bag containing our clothes, shoes and valuables. They left the women's underwear on the floor for them to put back on. We borrowed what clothes we needed from the home owners. The police are familiar with this outfit but have not caught them as yet. They do not believe the gun is real but are not releasing that information to the newspapers because they do not want anyone being robbed to take a chance in case they are wrong.

Posted by slimmate on 2012-08-03 12:27:33

Hi gregory,

What type of underwear you guys were wearing? How old are you guys now? Any idea how old the bandits? All of you (including the morons) are white?

Posted by BBMonkey on 2012-08-05 23:43:26

Hello Gregory, I'm curious...how old are you and your wife and about how old was the other couple. How long were the women made to stand totally nude? Were the women permitted to cover up (with their hands) as they stood nude or did they keep their hands up? As you and she spoke about it afterward, how did your wife react to being forced nude? Did she resent that the men kept on their underwear or did she take note of how you were looking at the other naked wife? Glad that no one was hurt but hope you don't mind answering some questions. Cheers, B.B.

Posted by DanMN on 2012-08-12 05:38:36

Gregory,

I am a real estate agent and I was robbed with a group of people during an open house. Mine was similar to yours, except the men had to end up naked and the women were in their underwear. We were also locked in a closet till the owners came home.

How old are you and your wife? The realtor and other couple? Were you and the other men wearing boxers or briefs? Undershirts? How did the men react? Has this group made others undress too?

Posted by greggory223 on 2012-08-13 06:32:31

Sorry for the delay. I lost my account info and had to reopen. I was wearing boxer/briefs and the other two guys were wearing briefs. My wife and I are in our late forties, the real estate guy looked about mid fifties and the other couple were young, maybe late twenties. Everyone was white, but the two robbers had a definate accent.