Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Has anyone been forced to undress during a crime?

Hitchhiker

Posted by CrimsonSkull on 2020-05-27 04:49:40

I'm sorry to hear that. How old were you at the time? Was your truck damaged at all? What kind of truck was it? What color and type of undershorts did you have on? Did you have an undershirt and socks on too or just undershorts? Did she say anything to you after you undressed? What went through your mind after she left? Were you embarrassed at all or did it not really bother you? How'd you get home? Sorry for all the questions.

Posted by Steven2018 on 2020-05-27 17:46:29

I'm sorry for what happened to you. what clothes were stolen from you? shoes, trousers and jacket? or more? was it designer clothes? Describe the stolen items please. Did you wear noname boxer briefs or designer boxer briefs?

Posted by slimmate on 2020-05-31 13:38:21

Hi,

How old are you now? Still traumatised? Would this encounter make you do not trust any hither anymore?

Did it ever come to your mind that she might take your undies too?

Posted by Paulojimmathew on 2020-12-11 09:27:26

This is a really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but they have the guts to comment in your site. Thanks again. Speaking of site, take a look at here: www.chokdeebacarrat.com

Posted by AlexParton on 2021-07-05 16:49:31

When an SUV was stolen from me, and then they found it with a broken front end, there was simply no bumper, I had to look for a new one, I could find myself a reliable bumper. A friend advised me to look in the fab fours online store. And it looks really cool. And also - low prices and free shipping.