Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Spanked staying away from home

Reality

Posted by SpankULot on 2004-04-02 10:06:04

In many families,Aunts,and Uncles have the same rights to discipline a child or teen as they see fit . Family dudes! In most family situations not only can the Aunts,Uncles spank, but also the grandparents! And as to caregivers,babysitters,teachers,etc.

If parental permission is given for corporal punishment to be given, then as long as it doesn't involve sexual intentions,true abuse, then it is legal! And for anyone that is into the teen hitting back, is in need of help! This indicates a psychological disturbance indicating the person was abused! Anyway,.. back to our regularly scheduled insanity.

Posted by Morpheus on 2004-04-03 09:24:15

well done sir! i agree with u!!

========== In Reply To ========== In many families,Aunts,and Uncles have the same rights to discipline a child or teen as they see fit . Family dudes! In most family situations not only can the Aunts,Uncles spank, but also the grandparents! And as to caregivers,babysitters,teachers,etc.

If parental permission is given for corporal punishment to be given, then as long as it doesn't involve sexual intentions,true abuse, then it is legal! And for anyone that is into the teen hitting back, is in need of help! This indicates a psychological disturbance indicating the person was abused! Anyway,.. back to our regularly scheduled insanity.

Posted by Chris721 on 2004-04-06 02:52:33

========== In Reply To ========== In many families,Aunts,and Uncles have the same rights to discipline a child or teen as they see fit . Family dudes! In most family situations not only can the Aunts,Uncles spank, but also the grandparents! And as to caregivers,babysitters,teachers,etc.

I dont know where you got your information about aunts and uncles having the same rights to discipline a teen as they see fit but I believe its bogus. As for your remark about sexual intentions, spanking a teenager is a sexual violation so yes, to do so would be true abuse. And as far as hitting back and the person needing psychological help because they were abused, spanking a teenager is abuse so hitting back in that case would not require psychological help because its purely self defense. Teenagers have a right to their bodies and they have a right to self defense. I never hit back myself simply because I was never in a situation where somebody tried to spank me as a teenager. If I ever was in such a situation I might or might not strike depending on the circumstances, but at the very least I would not submit to a spanking and I would not cooperate. I simply would not allow it. And yes, I do know of stories about teenagers striking back and I applaud them for it, they were simply taking care of themselves and defending themselves. Its called self defense, pure and simple. Considering that teenagers are not little kids, theyre much bigger and much stronger, they would have little if any problem striking back and a teenager who believes that its the right thing will strike back, and considering that theyre physically able to, whose to say they cant? At the very least, however, a teenager could simply say no and refuse to submit when faced with a spanking. A teenager is not like a little kid who you can just grab and force them to take a spanking, a teenager is much stronger and much faster so it wouldnt work without the teenager's cooperation, and a teenager is purely capable of not cooperating. So yeah, your idea that aunts and uncles have that authority, or even parents, to spank a teenager is bogus. There have been cases of 14 year olds calling the cops on their parents. I dont see how an aunt or uncle would have ANY authority over a teenager whatsoever, not just with spanking but with anything else. And yes, I would use self defense in such a situation, especially against an aunt or uncle, and considering that I know perfectly well how to incapacitate somebody I would cause serious damage, but thankfully with me it has never happened.