Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Who has the Muscle, Moms or Teens?

Wow, incredible mom!

Posted by Del on 2005-04-20 05:09:16

Yesterday I was at an ice cream place when a mother and daughter arrived. The daughter, probably about 16, wore sports uniform. She was cute and perky but had no visible muscle.

The mom was slim, 50ish and her face was a bit lined and tired looking -- a typical ageing housewife at first glance. Then I noticed all of the veins in her larger than average forearms. But that's not all -- when she lifted her ice cream cone up to lick it, an outrageously thick round biceps exploded out of her arm. It hardened and bounced as she moved the ice cream cone.

That mom definitely had the muscle in the family. And most teenage boys wouldn't last 10 seconds armwrestling her. In fact this 50 year old mom had the kind of arms that teenage guys would die for. Men too.

Posted by John S. Diana on 2005-04-30 17:00:46

This mom seems like a challenge. I'd love to armwrestle her.

Posted by Del on 2005-05-07 16:31:16

John, if you're only 14 you're probably more in the daughter's class. She's an athletic older girl, and even if she doesn't have big muscles she's toned enough to handle most 14 year old guys.

As for the mom, you wouldn't have a chance. She clearly works out regularly and maintains enough muscle to handle any any 14 year old boy. She might toy with him for awhile, but when she feels like putting him down, he won't even be able to slow the descent of his arm. Maybe you'll be developed enough to challenge her in a couple of years.

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-19 13:02:06

when i was that age of 14 i could have taken her down i have been muscular my whole life even as a baby lol when i was 12 or 13 i was doing arm curls with 30 to 35 pound dumbells for 3 sets of 10 back in the when i trained for wrestling and football

Posted by Del on 2006-01-20 05:11:01

From what you've said, its probably right that you had built up your strength enough that you could beat her. But what if that muscle mom does sets of arm curls with 30 to 35 pound dumbells too?