Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Who has the Muscle, Moms or Teens?

Muscle Mom

Posted by Tuffytoo on 2004-02-21 18:33:49

My Mom lifts weights in the garage and I've watched her beat my dad at arm wrestling. She beat some boys from the varsity football team arm wrestling on a bet too! You can see that her muscles are real big. I'm a girl and mom has me doing lifting now and my muscles are getting very hard and have began to get big. Mom is a lot stronger but my muscles are harder than my (sort of boyfriend)and I think they are bigger. I like to work out hard because I want muscles like my Mom! My freinds call her hulk because you can see all the muscles and she will flex for the boys, I like to watch their eyes.

Posted by buster on 2004-07-08 17:52:11

Your mom sounds incredible and I hope she has a fun time showing off her amazing strength. Good luck on your weight training and I hope you get as big, strong and hard as your mom. Do you think you can beat your dad or boyfriend at armwrestling? Do you like to show off your strength too? Do you armwrestle other kids at schhol?

========== In Reply To ========== My Mom lifts weights in the garage and I've watched her beat my dad at arm wrestling. She beat some boys from the varsity football team arm wrestling on a bet too! You can see that her muscles are real big. I'm a girl and mom has me doing lifting now and my muscles are getting very hard and have began to get big. Mom is a lot stronger but my muscles are harder than my (sort of boyfriend)and I think they are bigger. I like to work out hard because I want muscles like my Mom! My freinds call her hulk because you can see all the muscles and she will flex for the boys, I like to watch their eyes.

Posted by mercurycoyote on 2005-07-20 00:28:14

Wow , that's cool about your mom. With such an awesome mom, you must have more stories, about peoples reaction to her,and what she's done. Good luck with your training too!