Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

crossdressing - Girls in trousers - boys in dresses?

this is my experience

Posted by steelesabers1 on 2004-03-04 20:53:01

when i was 16 my sister was getting married. i was about her size. My mom said that we had to go pick up the briedsmaids dress that was for my other sister. Who was the twin of my first sister. At the shop i found out that i had to try on the dress to see if it fit right. i tensed up and refused. I argued for 2 hours before finally the sales lady whispered something to my mom and my mom nodded. I was told to follow here into the back room and i did so. then all of a sudden 5 more sales lady's came and grapped me. they tore off my clothes and litterally ripping them to shreds every last one until i was butt naked. they giggled and then they pulled out this chair with a 14 in dildo attached. I gaped in horror as i was forced onto it then tied into place. Then they flipped a switch and it started to vibrate. After 12 minutes i came into a bottle that one of the sales lady's had. By that time i was relaxed and worn out. with little problem they painted my nails put on a wig plucked my eyebrows and shaved my hair. then they forced a butt plug into me that locked into place and all of a sudden it was like the end exploded. then i realized they had filled it with my $%!@ and shot it into my $%!@. next the butt plug inflated till i was in extreme pain. They threatened that if i didn't try on the clothes it was going to get worse. what could i do. i put on the fake vagina they gave me the panties the slip the garter belt and stockings the shoes and the dress. They made a few adjustments and my mom said that it was fine. I got to take everything off except the wig but then i found that the fake vagina was locked into place as well. i started to cry but they gave my a formal gown with some breast forms that i wore home. That experience scared me for life and now my wife uses those things to keep me under control. i hate womens clothes now as you can probably understand.

Posted by marionhe on 2004-03-05 00:54:39

I don.t believe this story and if i could i would remove it. I am trying to get genuine feelings and experiences no just sexual fantasies. Marion

========== In Reply To ========== when i was 16 my sister was getting married. i was about her size. My mom said that we had to go pick up the briedsmaids dress that was for my other sister. Who was the twin of my first sister. At the shop i found out that i had to try on the dress to see if it fit right. i tensed up and refused. I argued for 2 hours before finally the sales lady whispered something to my mom and my mom nodded. I was told to follow here into the back room and i did so. then all of a sudden 5 more sales lady's came and grapped me. they tore off my clothes and litterally ripping them to shreds every last one until i was butt naked. they giggled and then they pulled out this chair with a 14 in dildo attached. I gaped in horror as i was forced onto it then tied into place. Then they flipped a switch and it started to vibrate. After 12 minutes i came into a bottle that one of the sales lady's had. By that time i was relaxed and worn out. with little problem they painted my nails put on a wig plucked my eyebrows and shaved my hair. then they forced a butt plug into me that locked into place and all of a sudden it was like the end exploded. then i realized they had filled it with my $%!@ and shot it into my $%!@. next the butt plug inflated till i was in extreme pain. They threatened that if i didn't try on the clothes it was going to get worse. what could i do. i put on the fake vagina they gave me the panties the slip the garter belt and stockings the shoes and the dress. They made a few adjustments and my mom said that it was fine. I got to take everything off except the wig but then i found that the fake vagina was locked into place as well. i started to cry but they gave my a formal gown with some breast forms that i wore home. That experience scared me for life and now my wife uses those things to keep me under control. i hate womens clothes now as you can probably understand.

Posted by midlight on 2006-09-02 09:18:10

shut up. that is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard

Posted by daza07 on 2007-11-30 23:04:09

if it was true that would be amazing for me but its aload of crap

Posted by julius enigmanimus on 2007-12-08 03:16:24

two words...

Bull crap