Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys - Physical exams and shots

Naked exam and shot in the butt. Grandparents wached!

Posted by greens33 on 2008-02-03 00:41:19

I was 14 and I had a bad rash on my chest and legs, from allergic reaction from the laundry soap I used. Any way, I went to the skin doctor with my grandparents, i knew I was going to get a shot in the butt because my cousin had the same thing, the only thing i was worried about was if my grandparents were going to be there! When we got in I was nervous like hell. We waited what seemed like forever, I was called in alone thank god. When I got in the nurse asked me a few questions and looked at my chest and asked me if I had the rash anywhere els, thats when I made a mistake.. I told her yes, on my thighs! I was thinking, oh crap I may have to pull my pants down. She just said OK and jotted some things down on her clip board and walked out, but things got allot worse! I waited for around, 10min (the place was really busy) just sitting on the table kicking my feet around. Then the doctor came in and shook my hand. He was cool and laid back, he was wearing jeans and a god chain and was telling me jokes as he was filling out a form. He told me to take my shirt off and sit at the end of the table. He glanced at the rash and told me it was just from some soap. I was hoping since he saw the rash on my chest he would not have to see the on on my legs. I was feeling better until he told me he was going to give me some pills and a shot! He told me to relax and returned. This is going to get bad. He came back in and told me to remove ALL my clothes for an all over skin check. I was so embarrassed. Then he told me to lie face down on the table. So here I am face down naked and he says, Uh Oh. "Since your grandparents took you, and they are not your legal guardians, we need to call your mother to give us permission for the shot". And them MY GRANDPARENTS walked in the room and started talking to the doctor and then pulled out her cell phone and called my mom and I herd her say, do what ever what helps. My grandparents STAYED! The nurse came in with the needle and was joking around and was like, this ones not going in the arm sweetie. She rubbed my bare butt cheek and told me to lay still, she sprayed alcohol on it and it felt cold and dry. She inserted the needle and was giving me the shot. My grandparents walked out and they talked to be about the shot. She told me to get dressed, I was hopping she would leave, but she did not, I got up with my $%!@ and balls fully on display! What a crappy day.

Posted by Matt's Physicals on 2009-05-18 02:40:19

My grandfather watched me get a complete head to toe physical exam and I was 29 !

I was nude the whole time and ended up with an erection.

Tony dadzboy@optonline.net

Posted by craig01 on 2009-05-21 08:41:31

were you afarid that your grandparents would see something that they have not seen. did you cry when you got the shot.