Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Ryoga Hibiki Poll

Hey its me, I'll always be here

Posted by Yulaw on 2001-12-14 05:31:53

Damn misterpoll. That poll guy must be smoking some powerful mowee wowee, because these pricks deleted my old poll, and I'm pretty sure they delete yours too but you remade it. I remember when your poll had a million questions now its just degraded to one good question. Who is better Mr. Satan or Ryoga
(lets see if html works) Anyway you know that Mr. Satan is the KING!!!! But anyway its been a long time, your site out lasted mine :( Oh well i'm still using my old counter and it seems its at 104k hits now. I'm sure you'll never beat that by you can always try... Oh ya but now my new site will almost be done, and when the HELL you going to start your new site damn it. Your PHP scripts are ready to make one but I guess you still can't figure what to make. Maybe you should have a anipike thing goin on. Any way I'm kinda tired but I don't think I want to goto school tomorrow (Friday is the day of most hatefulness to me for some reason)

Posted by Wassup on 2001-12-19 23:53:25

sorry but your poll,your poll breaks one of our taboos, we will be generous since we already tried to warn you, i am giving you 30 minutes after you read this to try and delete it. If you do not do so, we will be forced to kicking you out of mister poll.com!!! mr.wassup 1st assistint Mr.poll.com ========== In Reply To ========== Damn misterpoll. That poll guy must be smoking some powerful mowee wowee, because these pricks deleted my old poll, and I'm pretty sure they delete yours too but you remade it. I remember when your poll had a million questions now its just degraded to one good question. Who is better Mr. Satan or Ryoga
(lets see if html works) Anyway you know that Mr. Satan is the KING!!!! But anyway its been a long time, your site out lasted mine :( Oh well i'm still using my old counter and it seems its at 104k hits now. I'm sure you'll never beat that by you can always try... Oh ya but now my new site will almost be done, and when the HELL you going to start your new site damn it. Your PHP scripts are ready to make one but I guess you still can't figure what to make. Maybe you should have a anipike thing goin on. Any way I'm kinda tired but I don't think I want to goto school tomorrow (Friday is the day of most hatefulness to me for some reason)