Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sit Com Death Match: Friends Vs. Frasier

This poll...

Posted by CafeLatte on 1999-09-07 17:40:50

Hi all. I made this poll out of interest to see what reaction it would get- you know, putting Friends and Frasier up against each other. Tell all your Frasier and/or Friends watching buddies to come along and vote, and lets see what happens.

CafeLatte

Posted by Joona I Palaste on 2002-03-04 17:22:37

========== In Reply To ========== Hi all. I made this poll out of interest to see what reaction it would get- you know, putting Friends and Frasier up against each other. Tell all your Frasier and/or Friends watching buddies to come along and vote, and lets see what happens.

CafeLatte

Hello. I have never managed to stand a whole episode of Friends, but I find Frasier an excellent sitcom and I have watched several episodes of it. Don't let network execs, MisterPoll polls or other sources of "trendy" news tell you what you should like. For me, adult sarcasm wins over teenage "humour" every time.

Posted by Katheryn on 2003-07-25 16:43:14

I love Frasier.

It's incredibly witty and full of brilliant references to literature and art that go right over the heads of the burger-eating, "trendy" types that make up the majority of Friends fans.

Frasier actually takes intelligence to fully understand, while Friends relies on people finding it amusing when Phoebe says "Eww, eww, eww". yawn puke

Katy xxx

Posted by DenommusChick on 2004-08-18 04:25:11

========== In Reply To ========== You need to watch friends more because it has every kind of humor encluding adult sarcasim but what does teenage humor mean? cause I dont think its friends

Posted by DenommusChick on 2004-08-18 04:27:55

========== In Reply To ========== I love Frasier.

It's incredibly witty and full of brilliant references to literature and art that go right over the heads of the burger-eating, "trendy" types that make up the majority of Friends fans.

Frasier actually takes intelligence to fully understand, while Friends relies on people finding it amusing when Phoebe says "Eww, eww, eww". yawn puke

Katy xxx

Ive never heard Phoebe say Eww maybe your thinking of Summer from The O.C.