Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

@Girls: Hygiene at the swimming pool

Its ok 2 p in da pool

Posted by Hales on 2004-04-16 16:35:05

Thats why they put chlorine in the water to kill any germs. Wee is not harmful and only contains salts and acids. Poo is full of germs but I bet people have skid marks in there suits. I know my swimsuit has vaginal mucus as I put it on at home and so do my mates and most of us are usually "wet". It really is no big deal to do a wee anywhere and Im glad to say it is becoming more acceptable to pee in car parks etc rather than using disgusting public loos.

Posted by Hales on 2006-12-29 10:33:15

I have peed thru my suit when on on holiday when shopping and its a great turn on to do a dribble in every shop we go in.It feels great to pee where you should not and we have all peed in MacDonalds and cinema on the floor.

Posted by missfuking on 2013-05-04 23:45:27

I regularly $%!@ in the pool, and in car park stairs. Not a problem for me.

Posted by missfuking on 2016-03-25 17:05:35

I'd definitely agree. $%!@ing through swimsuits is almost accepted, and the difference between taking a casual $%!@ through your bikini to knickers isn't that big. Especially when it'll probably begin with just $%!@ing it in the water, to only when wet and then the full $%!@ it I'm $%!@ing it! After that knickers soon follow - if you're in an awkward situation, you know you'll get away with it. Do it, realise it isn't that bad or you like it and it's a steady slide into casually soaking your knickers fairly often.

I do it quite a lot in car park stairs. Quiet, concealed and you don't have to clean it up. Many people must do it as they always smell of $%!@!

Posted by missfuking on 2016-04-01 22:46:04

I've got some white hotpants on (denim) that I've been $%!@ing. They dry fairly quickly and being tiny, they obviously leak out before they absorb much, so they're ideal!

As far as I'm concerned the only difference between $%!@ing in your bikini and knickers is perception. In my experience knickers dry faster with them being lace and/or thinner than bikini bottoms. I don't know many public places that would tolerate $%!@ing in your jeans, but I know quite a few where you can get away with $%!@ing through your knickers. Most nightclubs are that dark I usually just $%!@ on the floor. I'm not arsed about getting a bit of $%!@ in my shoes so it's a no brainer for me!

I think $%!@ing in bikini bottoms was helped by the acceptance and recommendation of $%!@ing in your wetsuit. Spreads over to bikini and then knickers follow because (especially when you've had one or two) it isn't much different.