Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Women's Nude Sports

nude

Posted by karen84 on 2004-11-01 13:01:55

Mixed hockey would be good

Posted by naturelleathletes@yahoo.com on 2004-11-12 00:39:37

Field hockey has been mentioned as a nude sport. Are you referring to field or ice?

Posted by Tabea1989 on 2006-02-28 10:46:41

Hi! I don't know whether anyone still reads this ... I am a 16yr old skater chick, and from time to time I love to tease my friends by skateboarding topless for a short while. It always makes them crazy :) Are there other girls around doing that? I'm not really into full nudity, just taking the top of can be very hot too.

Posted by naturelleathletes@yahoo.com on 2006-03-01 04:44:55

Yes, we read it all the time. Topless skateboarding isn't something that has had a large number respond about, so far only 4 others have mentioned it. We are primarily into competitive sports and we are looking to hold four in-line skater races for women this summer. If you can skate, you are more than welcome to join in. If you know of a couple more skateboarders into topless boarding, let us know and we could consider holding a race. Do you have a competitive edge and would a race interest you? Feel free to write naturelleathletes@yahoo.com if you are a little bashful.

Posted by Gina Mac on 2006-08-03 18:04:16

football

Well, I dont do it fully nude, but bottomless football is fun when you have the right (hot) guys to play it with...