Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Xbox or Ps2? The race is on.

Playstation 2, all the way!

Posted by Pronatalist on 2004-04-22 03:30:17

X-box has better graphics?

Well whoop-de-do, if it doesn't run the games I want. PS2 is almost as good in graphics, and has lots better games, around 3 times as many to choose from, including most all the PS1 titles.

Oh, and PS2 plays DVDs right out of the box, even if you don't buy the DVD remote. If X-box couldn't manage that (translation: corporate greed to sell accessories), then the DVD remote should have come with it. In fact, shouldn't most any piece of electronics, be able to "get by" without the remote, until one can get it replaced? Most TVs still are controllable without the remote.

X-box is way too big, the controller is an inferior copy of PS2's, etc.

X-box, is a stripped-down PC-wannabe, just to get MyCrudSoft into the crowded game console market and steal away game titles from PS2.

maddox.xmission.com has a great article trashing the X-box. Go read it!

And about those graphics, graphics isn't everything. I bought as many PS1 games for my PS2, even though I never had a PS1, because many of the old games are fun too, even the ones that look like cartoons.

And of all the PS2 games I played, I still think the first major game I finished, ICO, had by far the most impressive graphics. Gee, I don't think ICO runs on a heavy brick Micro$oft X-box PC wannabe.

Rather than get a MyCrudSoft X-box, why wouldn't I just buy a virus-magnet PC? Oh yeah, no sooner than you buy a few games, they make you upgrade the video card to play them, and you have to go buy some non-standard joystick or controller game pad, and then something Micro$oft doesn't work with something else Micro$oft, and so you go buy an X-box and a few of its cruddy games, and then find you have to pay more to go online with gaming? No thanks!

Posted by farhan jeee on 2023-11-15 21:44:43

Online gaming platforms, including PC, console, and mobile, offer diverse gaming experiences, including titles like gledek88 Battle Royale games like Fortnite and PUBG, similar to gledek88, have gained immense popularity due to their competitive nature.

Posted by Iovanne on 2023-11-19 08:51:57

Have you noticed that this hobby is quite expensive? You pay for a subscription, buy games, buy additional mods, regularly update your console... It looks like fun. I'm not ready to spend that much money on a hobby. Do you know what I chose for myself? I became a cricket fan)) Have you thought that cricket will soon become the number one sport in the world?

Posted by Mazer on 2023-11-19 16:27:08

Personally, I don’t care which sport will be named first in the world. The main thing for me is that the competition is conducted fairly and there is an opportunity for betting. Sports betting is the main interest of all sports fans. Melbet Kenya helps you place bets on local events and provides a lot of additional information for fans. I recommend not skipping this information if you want to be successful in betting.

Posted by larrymartin1job on 2023-11-28 06:57:11

Interesting take on the consoles. While each system has its strengths, personal preferences often dictate the choice. For me Xbox's performance and library appeal more but it is great to see diverse opinions shaping the gaming landscape. Private Lenders in Circle Pines Minnesota