Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

GIRLS ONLY Poll about peeing, please take

Hi, I like to pee for fun

Posted by JenniferC. on 2004-04-20 01:59:16

Hi, I thought i'd share a story with you, and after you read it check out my pee poll at: http://www.misterpoll.com/1109220339.html

Here goes:

I was camping with some friends and we had just put out the fire and headed in our tents for the night, luckily I was alone and really needed to pee but it was really dark out and there was no fire. I had a small cooler in my tent which I popped the top off and dropped my pants and sat over it and peed a lot of pee into it. It was really fun. I dumped it out behind my tent 1st thing in the warning and was sure to wash it out before we used it again. I really think its fun to pee in places you shouldn't, everyone should at least try it once and see how they like it.

Posted by lilachardy2 on 2004-07-18 17:28:07

When we were camping we had been playing all day in the lake, and were getting a bit naughty with each other. We ended up playing pee games, and I sat astride my friends leg and peed - I pressed down so it squirted out. SHe liked it so much she did it to me. Now we're trying to get some time alone to do this again in the garden or somewhere.

========== In Reply To ========== Hi, I thought i'd share a story with you, and after you read it check out my pee poll at: http://www.misterpoll.com/1109220339.html

Here goes:

I was camping with some friends and we had just put out the fire and headed in our tents for the night, luckily I was alone and really needed to pee but it was really dark out and there was no fire. I had a small cooler in my tent which I popped the top off and dropped my pants and sat over it and peed a lot of pee into it. It was really fun. I dumped it out behind my tent 1st thing in the warning and was sure to wash it out before we used it again. I really think its fun to pee in places you shouldn't, everyone should at least try it once and see how they like it.

Posted by mikeiscool on 2004-12-30 21:27:24

why didn't you just go outside and squat

Posted by Mike/London on 2005-02-06 18:24:00

That's something I've been fantasizing about for a long time someone, have to be a girl, pressing against me and like "doing" it! If any one to talk more about this i'm mikegeil4@hotmail.com

Posted by Art Bhutic on 2006-11-01 05:52:44

I hoped the girl who peed over her pants, had her panty on. I hope her panty was a boy leg or boy shorts, she was peeing in.