Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

men with girly hair

what do you think

Posted by matty23 on 2004-05-27 18:44:06

i am a man who has worn his hair and lived as a women for most of my life, am married with one child and my wife and i get along great, Give me your comments of what you think about my poll. Thanks, I will answer any questions by the poll later.

Posted by Neals on 2004-06-09 13:52:10

I too am a straight married man who has frequently had my hair styled and cut in womens styles, I have preferred them to many of the boring mans styles and my wife of many years was not always happy with the styles early on, but has accepted most of them and has many times since styled, permed, colored or set my hair in many different ways. ========== In Reply To ========== i am a man who has worn his hair and lived as a women for most of my life, am married with one child and my wife and i get along great, Give me your comments of what you think about my poll. Thanks, I will answer any questions by the poll later.

Posted by matty23 on 2004-06-09 17:58:00

Thanks for the response, I am glad at the response to poll so far and am glad to hear from you on a situation very similar to my own. My wife just did my hair for us to go out this afternoon to a party for some friends return from a cruise to clebrate their 40 aniversary. We are both styling our hair in a very 50s look with puffy bouffant tops and long curly high ponytails. we are going to wear poodle skirts and white soxs.

========= In Reply To ========== I too am a straight married man who has frequently had my hair styled and cut in womens styles, I have preferred them to many of the boring mans styles and my wife of many years was not always happy with the styles early on, but has accepted most of them and has many times since styled, permed, colored or set my hair in many different ways.