Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

men with girly hair

prefer it too

Posted by robert G on 2004-06-16 17:10:21

I am a male 41 years old and have worn my hair in womens styles for years. My wife of 18 years used to be a beautician and when we got married encouraged me to let my hair grow out some. I have worn it in many different styles from mid back to 3-4" curls to wedge cut and short womens tapered cut. i currently wear it at full layered shoulder length and my wife regularly styles, curls or spiral perms. Often on a weekend she will style it or use electric curlers on it and we will go out for the evening. Our three sons have at one time or another worn their hair long, but only one does now. His mother has at times given him perms and regularly styles his near waist length hair. His wife also has long hair and she is currently letting hers grow out so they can wear similar styles. When growing up i never had long hair but since I meet my wife, I have found to love long hair and we both enjoy her working and playing with it. She would like me to go blond like hers, but I haven't considered it and have only had a few highlights added at times. I do not dress in any way like a women other than a halloween party but have been in a saloon for a shape and set with my wife and people are usually quite suprised to see us when we leave. When we went on a cruise we both went to the onship parlor and had a style and set and later on a island had our hair cornrowed braids. Didn't like them however and went back to the stylist on ship and had a full length curly style set for the last 2 days of our cruise. I guess i am a hair freek of some type, but I have at times appeared in public with ultra feminate styles just to see what kind of a reaction we get. Although I have at times been called fag or Gay, most people especilly the women comment on how nice my hair looks. I am waiting for my wife to get home from work so we can both get our hair set on electric curlers and go out for dinner tonight. I just love it and am glad my wife talked me into this, I intend to wear my hair long for the rest of my life and have been blessed with a full hairline and do not have the thin hair of my brother and father.

Posted by acj on 2005-02-19 11:17:36

How do your other sons feel about seeing you in curlers. You sound secure in your feelings i just wondered if they felt confused.

Posted by jokeban on 2023-10-17 10:15:10

Great! I love it. Take advantage of the opportunity to develop the conditions you desire from cookie clicker 2