Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

How Do You Write Your Lines

lines

Posted by doughboy on 2004-06-02 23:30:10

I've never had to write lines at school before. However I do get them sometimes from my friends parents. I have to write usually 100 times "I will not" or something like that. My fingers hurt so much after writing only like 20 lines and it takes forever to finish. Last time my frineds mom said I was making too much noise and she gave me 4 pieces of lined paper and told me to "push lead" as in writing lines. Lines take forever, but copying dictionary words are even more tedious and boring. The worst part is how ur hands get tired after only writing a few lines which sucks. I have to finish writing before I can hang out with my friends. It sucks because it usually takes a couple hours and by then Im not in the mood anymore. How many lines did u guys have to write and any advice on how to help with the hurting of the fingers?

Posted by colinjon on 2004-06-09 14:19:35

i write lines every day which are well over a 100 there isnt really a tip about lines u just have to keep writing and get used to the sore fingers sorry

====== In Reply To ========== I've never had to write lines at school before. However I do get them sometimes from my friends parents. I have to write usually 100 times "I will not" or something like that. My fingers hurt so much after writing only like 20 lines and it takes forever to finish. Last time my frineds mom said I was making too much noise and she gave me 4 pieces of lined paper and told me to "push lead" as in writing lines. Lines take forever, but copying dictionary words are even more tedious and boring. The worst part is how ur hands get tired after only writing a few lines which sucks. I have to finish writing before I can hang out with my friends. It sucks because it usually takes a couple hours and by then Im not in the mood anymore. How many lines did u guys have to write and any advice on how to help with the hurting of the fingers?

Posted by bob211 on 2020-10-07 05:11:25

Lines take so much time, but trying dictionaries is really slow and boring. The worst part is how your hands flex after writing only a few lines which sucks. I had to finish writing before I could talk to my friends. It sucks because it usually takes a couple hours and then I am no longer in the mood. Soon i get best cheap essay writing service for them.

Posted by markallen615890 on 2023-04-03 07:24:30

I also want to know how can I get to write a line, like I need to write a line about ghostwriting services and in this I need to tell about my experience of taking help from them like how they deliver there task, what I find after taking help from them etc all this thing I need to tell in this, for that I need to know that how can I get this writing done in professional way because there are many people who will read this and get information from it that is why it need to be the perfect to get in it.

Posted by maxvictor on 2023-04-04 15:14:10

The web design company australia responsible for creating and maintaining MyAssignmentHelp's website has done an excellent job of ensuring that the website is not only visually appealing but also highly functional. The website is easy to use, with a simple layout that makes it easy for students to find the services they need. The design of the website is also responsive, meaning that it can be accessed from a range of devices, including smartphones and tablets.