Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

embarrassing costume

baby girl

Posted by jereab on 2004-06-15 14:17:01

Dress him as a toddler girl, complete with diapers, rhumba panties, baby girl dress, frilly socks, and little girl shoes. The bathroom should be off limits and he be required to use his diapers.

Posted by Diapered Sissy on 2004-06-30 09:22:21

Good idea!!!

========== In Reply To ========== Dress him as a toddler girl, complete with diapers, rhumba panties, baby girl dress, frilly socks, and little girl shoes. The bathroom should be off limits and he be required to use his diapers.

Posted by Ben Ramsden on 2008-09-11 19:38:09

Dress him in diapers,frilly baby girl panties,a friily baby girl dress,pink frilly socks,baby girl shoes and have use his diapers go out in public and ask to be changed

Posted by jamie james on 2017-12-13 09:38:09

oh my when I was young boy around 5 or 6 my mom would dress me as baby girl as a punishment. first she would diaper me then stand me up and put me in one of my sisters dresses. the dress were so short that my diaper was exposed. but the dresses I had to wear were so pretty and very frilly. sometimes I would wear rhumba panties or sometimes I would wear tights.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-09-30 12:44:04

When i was 15,me and one of my best friends,Cassie,who was 15 also,finially made our First Holy Communions in the class of 2nd graders.I was in my poofy,short sleeve,just below the knees communion dress and veil with my lace anklets and white shoes when Cassie came into the class room all of us girls were in.She was in a similiar,poofy,short sleeve dress that was her knees and she had the veil,lace anklets and white shoes like me.She was acting weird and seemed upset and wasnt very talkative!After talking to her for a few minutes,she told me that she got into trouble a week and a half ago and that as her punishment her parents made her wear a cloth diaper and 'rubberpants'[plasticpants] under her dress with a tee shirt as her top!She lifted up the front of her communion dress and showed me and i saw the cloth diaper and the loose fitting plastic pants and thought she looked like a baby! She told me she was embarrassed having them on and that her 'special day' was ruined!She told me that her parents told her that she had to wear them all day up untill bedtime that sunday night.Her and i walked down the aisle with the little kids and it was a little weird knowing she had the diaper and plastic pants on under her dress!