Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Saturday Night Live (Best of)

what??

Posted by Dennis on 2002-05-12 03:14:49

Whoever made this poll is either really young, really dumb, or just doesn't know a thing about SNL. A few points:

--only ONE mention of anything from the classic 1970's shows (the Coneheads) --almost everything listed is from the last 10 years

--neither John Belushi nor Gilda Radner are mentioned as deceased cast members (and Andy Kaufman was never a cast member, just a guest)

Posted by tweener on 2003-11-17 01:41:22

My guess would be pretty young, but maybe I'm being to charitable by saying that. (Of course, he/she CLAIMS to have "looked at the whole SNL history".)

The first thing that struck me when I read the poll was that the "Favorite impression" question only has one choice for Dana Carvey (to wit: "Dana Carvey does George Bush (and on occasion, Ross Perot) ").

One of my personal favorite was Dana Carvey as Jimmy Stewart paying a visit to Ronald Reagan played by Phil Hartman.

========== In Reply To ========== Whoever made this poll is either really young, really dumb, or just doesn't know a thing about SNL. A few points:

--only ONE mention of anything from the classic 1970's shows (the Coneheads) --almost everything listed is from the last 10 years

--neither John Belushi nor Gilda Radner are mentioned as deceased cast members (and Andy Kaufman was never a cast member, just a guest)

Posted by nyc on 2005-12-12 00:03:17

Hanz and Franz # 1

Hanz and Franz had to be the best SNL skit.

You would realize that if you were not a pencil-necked geek, girly man, pathetic weakling with no muscles.

Posted by stbart44 on 2006-06-01 20:15:22

Hello

There is also no mention of Gumby. I mean...there is some classic Eddie Murphy

Posted by scott burns on 2011-01-30 01:01:07

The choices for this poll is good, but definitely missing some great SNL moments. No mention of Belushi, Radner, Murphy or Piscopo. I would agree about the person being too young.