Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Big Bad Paranormal Poll

Other paranormal polls

Posted by starofkaos on 2004-06-30 19:58:54

Hey there-

I hope that the "only one other paranormal poll" was mine...

"Apocalypse Culture!" is the title of it, and it has been here on misterpoll for years and years.It is also found in the "Conspiracy" section.It is slightly similar to yours, although you touch on some subjects I have sadly neglected to include in mine.If it wasn't, click on over to it, and have some fun!I definitely had fun voting on yours...Well done!

Oh well, just wanted to drop a line about that.

Cheers!

starofkaos

Posted by Reynard Muldrake on 2004-07-03 01:13:26

Well, I took your poll. Interesting. When I said I went searching, I actually meant I used the search feature and typed "Paranormal" and only one poll showed up.

Posted by DenommusChick on 2004-08-19 08:36:42

========== In Reply To ========== Well, I took your poll. Interesting. When I said I went searching, I actually meant I used the search feature and typed "Paranormal" and only one poll showed up.

What was your favourite SUMMER 2004 MOVIE VOTE NOW!!

http://www.misterpoll.com/2613690720.html

Posted by loverboy6 on 2005-04-12 22:31:19

My expierience

I have been abducted by aliens, studied and had my atoms rearranged, and put back together. My time travels were the most exciting ever. I have seen the future, My future. I have unbelievible Psychic powers. It is scary. Well any way, BUY

Posted by SteveoZX7R on 2005-06-03 10:40:16

You used the wrong word for "bye" If you're psychic you should have seen that coming :P