Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Swimwear (for Guys) -- Jammers, Speedos, Half/Full Suits

My First Speedo

Posted by SpeedoSam1950 on 2004-07-12 07:06:33

I got my 1st speedo when I joined a swim team - I was 10. The suit was one of those "old" nylon ones, pale blue. Even at that age I was starting to get "a tingle in the dingle" everytime I wore it. In the fall, I started wearing it under my jeans (in those days boys wore snug-fitting jeans, not those baggy things hanging down to their knees one they wear now). Just walking to school made me have an boner everyday, despite my young age. My parents did not object and when I was about to turn 11 and they asked what I wanted - I said a new speedo. They gave me the money and I went to the local sports store and found a display of speedos - ones made from lycra instead of nylon. When I got home I quickly pulled them on and had a raging hard-on for hours. Currently my favorite one is a Nike brand with a seam up the back. Fits perfectly and the seam seems to help my hard-on grow big more quickly and stay hard longer.

Posted by BIKINI BOY on 2005-01-24 06:59:35

i have worn speedos all my life and enjoy how they make me feel...and showing off what i got...i got a pair with a zipper on the side cause there so tight, and i love the attention i get when i am at the beach....

Posted by BIKINI BOY on 2005-01-24 07:02:34

jerking off in a speedo

i love jerking it in my speedo, it makes me feel sexy, and i have a longer orgasim, thinking of all the girls and boys that saw me in it that day.......

Posted by dippinskinny on 2005-03-26 00:52:08

Loved your comments, I like them too, for similar reasons, feeling good.