Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Loved and lost? or not at all?

Why do i feel that way?

Posted by morphiussys on 2004-06-24 01:38:10

I feel that not loving is worse than having loved and lost. Why? Because you can look on the happy times of love, although bittersweet sometimes. I have never loved because no one has ever even seen me as datable. So without any dates, there can be no love, so now i have to feel like no one will ever love me (romantically) regardless of the consequences...at least you who have loved and lost know that someone loved you once, so you know its at least possible...argh.

Posted by ElizaDushkuFan on 2004-07-02 17:25:52

For me, loving someone and then losing then for any reason is ALOT worse than not having been in love yet. If you havent loved someone yet, then you're not going thru the pain and heartbreak of a break-up or anything like that. It hurts like hell to go thru that. For the people that have never loved yet...you WILL find someone. Just give it time. The right person will come across sooner or later.

========== In Reply To ========== I feel that not loving is worse than having loved and lost. Why? Because you can look on the happy times of love, although bittersweet sometimes. I have never loved because no one has ever even seen me as datable. So without any dates, there can be no love, so now i have to feel like no one will ever love me (romantically) regardless of the consequences...at least you who have loved and lost know that someone loved you once, so you know its at least possible...argh.

Posted by morphiussys on 2004-07-28 07:03:44

...Easy for you to say...you probably had someone love you at some point. And ive heard that many times before. But even then...cant ANY girl like me that way!?!?...Sometimes it just makes me want to give up...and thats when you find someone...unfortunatly i dont give up...so...

========== In Reply To ========== For me, loving someone and then losing then for any reason is ALOT worse than not having been in love yet. If you havent loved someone yet, then you're not going thru the pain and heartbreak of a break-up or anything like that. It hurts like hell to go thru that. For the people that have never loved yet...you WILL find someone. Just give it time. The right person will come across sooner or later.

Posted by loverboy6 on 2005-04-03 03:26:11

listen,you will find someone. It takes time. It took me many years. I have loved and lost. Where as I remember the heartbreaks as a painful expierience, but I can see that it gets better. I feel happier to have loved and lost.