Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

going barefoot in public

barefooting

Posted by barefootboy bobby on 2004-07-17 04:14:11

hi i go barefoot every chance i get, indoors and outside.

Posted by on 2005-02-08 12:59:44

I'm the same way! If I can go barefoot, I will. No questions asked.

Tim

Posted by Serion on 2005-04-26 18:09:27

I started going barefoot a few days ago, when it was sunny. Tis fun, I like sticking my toungue out at people when I get funny looks.I went barefoot on Sunday and it was great, went through the park, and there was this inflatable thing, boxing ring, had a go, was great. The other guy saw me go off barefoot, not putting shoes on while he stuck his back on, and I saw him later, and he was barefoot too! See, it influences people if they know it's all right. Don't worry about being embarrassed, most people don't care, if someone comes up to you (This is what I did) and asks why you are barefoot, say: "What, do they really smell THAT BAD?". I laughed myself silly.

Some advice btw:

Don't go over grass that isn't, shall we say, authorized, like, a bit of grass next to the sidewalk, my friend did that and he stepped through nettles, and had to walk on stung bare feet, not nice... Also, avoid walking on roads apart from crossings, most glass and sharp things get there, but dont be afraid of that anyway, stepping on glass usually does nothing, just make sure to lift your foot up and not drag it, and if someone says: "Ooh, but you might stand on a rusty nail!" Since when did nails point UP? Do people really bother to kneel down and stand them on their heads so people going barefoot get it through their foot? and doesn't the wind blow them away?

Just take a plaster or two and a pair of tweezers, thats really it.

Posted by Barefootkid 44 on 2006-01-09 11:58:00

Barefooting all our lives!

My bother Ray and I live in West Virginia with our parents. We are barefooters, niether of us owns shoes or socks. We go barefoot 24/7/365. Who cares if someone sees my bare feet? Feet are for walking on, not hideing.

Posted by highflyer5506 on 2006-04-09 20:41:21

I love going barefoot. I live in the Phoenix area and there is good barefooting weather most of the year. I think when it gets really hot it will be a problem, but other than that it is great. My building is one of several in a complex and I go barefoot around the complex all the time. I see a lot of kids barefoot and often other adults to! I often go into stores and fast food places barefoot to!