Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UK and any other country that does'nt have the death penalty

Rapists

Posted by ruth kilshaw on 2004-10-18 00:11:23

I think convicted rapists should be surgically castrated without anaesthetic and the $%!@ & testicles removed. Immediately this is done they should be executed.

Child murderers should be executed.

In both cases the entire procedure should be recorded & sent to the victim if they wish, so they can see the sentences carried out.

I had my breasts fondled when I was 17 by a man I didnt know, who had been watching me. 3 years later I still have nightmares about it.

Ruth

Posted by Van Man on 2004-10-18 14:36:37

Dear Ruth I bope you kicked the b-a-s-t-a-r-d in the nuts

========== In Reply To ========== I think convicted rapists should be surgically castrated without anaesthetic and the $%!@ & testicles removed. Immediately this is done they should be executed.

Child murderers should be executed.

In both cases the entire procedure should be recorded & sent to the victim if they wish, so they can see the sentences carried out.

I had my breasts fondled when I was 17 by a man I didnt know, who had been watching me. 3 years later I still have nightmares about it.

Ruth

Posted by forbia on 2004-12-02 14:42:30

lol...I'm sorry, but you are actually somewhat laughable, Ruth.

Not much compassion or forgiveness in you, is there?

Posted by AlanSwtOk on 2005-01-12 21:51:13

Dear Ruth,

You are not laughable, you are hurt. Castration followed by murder makes no sense. Segregate them, we can't MURDER them.

It would be good if you could talk to somebody to help you deal with your feelings and be able to move on.

the below writer is a jerk: lol...I'm sorry, but you are actually somewhat laughable, Ruth.

Not much compassion or forgiveness in you, is there?

Posted by Tyson...... of Australia!! on 2005-05-19 18:38:07

What happened to you was truely horrible and inexusible, but I think you are a little more damaged than what that event is responsible for. Your reaction here is so out of balance and extreme. Have you sought help from a counsellor or therapist? You sound dangerous......