Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Teen Babysitters

sex discrimination in babysitting

Posted by Jason Teves on 2006-03-19 18:59:05

I was a victim of sex discrimination when I babysat a girl. When I was 13 I babysat a girl for the first time. A neighbor had a boy, almost four, and a toddler gir barely one. She and her husband went to the horse races during the season every Saturdy. She brought her kids to our house for me to babysit. It ws agreed that Mom would do any diapering and undressing of the girl, but I go the money. The first few times my mom did the diapering away from my prying eyes, but one day when she took the girl into the bathroom to changer her she looked at me for a minute and said, "Come on in, Jason. I think it is about time you learned how to change a diaper." Mom let me do the changing from then on. She showed me how to wipe the baby to the rear so I did not get any poop onto her vulva, and she showed me how to wash those intimate parts. For the next few weeks I did all the diapering and washing. Well, one day my mother let it slip to the kids' mother that I was channging diapers. The mother was furious, and yelled at Mom. The next week hse found another babysitter, a girl. It cost her more money, but at least she did not have to let a boy touch her little girl jasonteves@hotmail.com

Posted by Jon in Pittsburgh on 2011-02-14 05:21:40

Jason (if you still check this board) your Mom, who knows you best, had faith in you. That is what counts. You will be a good father one day. Keep up the good work.

Posted by MK1111 on 2013-05-10 19:26:29

Yeah there is a girl I babysit now because her mom didnt trust her own son to watch the girl and change her diapers lol misskira12@yahoo.com

Posted by pacifier on 2017-05-30 13:28:17

I am a girl,14, and have a 12 year old brother.Our parents hire a girl babysitter for us when they go out and they tell the teen girl that i have to be put into cloth diapers and rubberpants[plasticpants] at bedtime,so i have to lay on my bed and be diapered like a baby!My brother does not have to wear diapers,just me and i feel embarrassed being the only one in diapers and plastic pants at bedtime.

Posted by diaperTeen on 2017-07-22 21:21:18

Hi Pacifier,

I'm wondering if you're 14 , how old is your babysitter that diapers you? Does this girl do all the babysitting of you and your brother now? Why doesn't mom diaper you before the babysitter shows up?