Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

do girls like to squeeze guys with their legs?

my leg power

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-15 21:22:19

I love squeezing people between my thighs. My brother and his girlfriend are the people I squeeze the most and I love to hear them scream and beg. I'm only 14 but my thighs are super strong from gymnastics and I can make him give up easy. I've scissored some boys at school but they're all wimps.

Posted by ..................... on 2004-11-18 13:02:18

That's so cool :) would I be right in assuming that you are American? Why do you like to squeeze people? Have you ever squeezed anyone unconscious? If you have then how did that make you feel? If not then do you think you would like to? Sorry so many questions! :S

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-19 17:15:15

Yeah I'm an All-American girl and I like squeezing people because it's fun. I love to feel someone fighting me and then giving up to my power. I started out years ago crushing big pillows and stuffed animals with my legs but it's way more fun to do people. Yes I've knocked people out cold. I've done it to my brother a few times and to his girlfriend Jessica twice. It's pretty easy to do because my thighs and calves are so strong. I have to say it's a real rush to take someone to the brink but I have to be careful because I don't want to kill anyone. I hope I answered your questions ok and I don't mind because I love talking about my strength.

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-25 20:46:16

My calves are 16" and my thighs are over 23". They're more muscular than most of the fitness girls I've seen and even better than some of the female bodybuilders around. They're very strong and I don't think you'd last very long between them.

Posted by SignUPisLAME on 2004-11-29 05:45:04

too bad you cant prove this to people here. i wold love to be forced into passing out. im not bein sarcastic. that would be cool!