Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Transgender Behaviour

Questionable

Posted by pennysue on 2005-01-12 03:48:03

my husband is a straight man who dresses as a woman all of the time. many people who find out that he is a male just assume he is gay. there are a lot of men who would love to do it but do not like being labeled gay or queer. He is complely feminized by me and we both enjoy it. i love to help others feminize their sons and husbands or boyfriends. they make much better lovers and are much more understanding to our feelings.

Posted by matty23 on 2005-01-21 05:22:42

I too am a feminite man who passes as a women at all times. I am straight, married and just love to look like a women and wear womens items. I would never consider going back to male things, but I do not want to be a woman, just to look as much like one as possible. My wife and I get along great with it and we are a close couple.

Posted by Mr777 on 2005-06-11 03:22:31

i am a feminized man who was made to dress and become a woman by my wife, I really now prefer it.

Posted by Doris on 2005-07-19 00:35:41

hhaus@charter.net

What the heck does feminite mean? Stupid S--t

Posted by a12e3@yahoo.com on 2006-01-09 11:06:03

I've noticed quite a few people using the word 'feminate' on MisterPoll. I can only assume that it is either the same person with lots of accounts or a large number of people too stupid to use a dictionary.

I'm guessing they either mean 'feminine' or 'effeminate'.