Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Swimsuits that become see through when wet

liner cut out of suit

Posted by JackP on 2005-06-29 01:15:28

So, I was at a big swim meet this spring and get in the locker room off the bus and think something is strange about my swimsuit. Then I realise that the liner has been cut out for a joke when someone got in my bag on the bus. I didn't think it was a big deal, so I went ahead and wore it. but, it was a pretty big deal! Our team suits are light colored with lots of colors, but when I climbed up the ladder I guess everything was showing through. I looked down and everything was clinging very tight and it was pretty c thru, too. I grabbed the material and loosened it but is still clung some and whatever it stuck to showed skin color through. O well, I thought, and went through the meet and the next one like that. No one said anything either time but the girls started gathering around the ladder when I would get out of the pool to have a good look. I stopped pulling at the material after a while and just let it cling. Lots of people were at both meets and i know it left little to the imagination.

Posted by samneric on 2005-09-03 19:44:55

When I was 15 my mom bought me a white speedo that didn't have a liner. It was pretty revealing even when it was dry. When it was wet it became completely transparent. At first I was embarrassed but I started to like the attention. I still wear it to pools and the beach.

Posted by uskman000 on 2005-09-12 22:08:46

Where did she buy a speedo like that? I haven't seen a white one for years, and certainly not an unlined one. However, it would be sensational!

Posted by SpeedoSam1950 on 2007-01-23 08:43:34

White swimsuit

I don't know if anybody makes a male swimsuit like that, but you cn get some nice see-through bikinis at wickedweasel.com.

Posted by Ted Stull on 2007-09-17 02:57:24

I had a white bikini suit no a speedo but cut like one, I had shomhow torn the liner that was only on the front, my wife told me , that people could see the hole in the liner when the suit was wet, and that I should do something about it, I got a small pair so scissors from her, went to the nearby changing booth and cut the liner out, returning I asked how does it look now? She replied I can't see anyrging wrong now. Later after taking a dip as I walked back to our towells I heard goggles from girls and laughter from men, the loudest being from my wife as I approached her. I asked wats so funny? Laughing so hard she could hardly talk, she told me that my semi-seethru suir was now a transparent suit.After it dried it was no longer seethru. I still wear this suit on special occasions, when my wife tells me she needs a little enertainment on the beach.