Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Women armwrestlers

Size matters

Posted by SkinnyDee on 2004-09-25 03:42:04

I've got a teenage daughter who kicks my butt armwrestling. I don't let her win. She wins because her biceps are over 2 inches bigger than mine. So, yeah, if a girl has bigger muscles and is stronger than a guy, she'll beat him (duh!). Gender has nothing to do with it!

Posted by Andrew Proctor on 2004-11-03 15:57:06

========== In Reply To ========== I've got a teenage daughter who kicks my butt armwrestling. I don't let her win. She wins because her biceps are over 2 inches bigger than mine. So, yeah, if a girl has bigger muscles and is stronger than a guy, she'll beat him (duh!). Gender has nothing to do with it!

even girls with small biceps can beat men at armwrestling with big biceps i dont no how but i have seen it done.

Posted by SkinnyD on 2004-11-15 04:22:33

Maybe the guy with big biceps lets the girl with smaller biceps win. I don't know. I've only armwrestled girls with bigger arms than me and have always lost to them. My arms are pretty small. I've never won an armwrestling match against anyone!

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-21 23:19:23

Hey there Skinny D. You're a wimp! I'm a gymnast and I'd beat you in arm wrestling even if you were using two hands. Sissy.

Posted by SkinnyD on 2004-11-22 05:59:57

Hey there Brat, Man, you really are a brat! Someone should teach you to respect your elders! I guess gymnasts are supposed to be strong. Or at least they like bragging about how strong they are ---and calling other people names. If you have bigger muscles than me, then yeah, you' probably beat me, but not if I used two hands.