Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Greater than or Less than boobs?

Breast Size

Posted by bluecooper2002 on 2004-10-12 06:38:07

Size depends on what the girl looks like. Some girls look hot no matter what there cup size. It realy depends on your body size. If your not realy thin than a cups are way too small

Posted by Metis on 2004-10-24 23:05:35

Me, i have DD cup size, and its just fine. More guys go for you if you have nice round big ones. They get sucked on better ========== In Reply To ========== Size depends on what the girl looks like. Some girls look hot no matter what there cup size. It realy depends on your body size. If your not realy thin than a cups are way too small

Posted by schmooglie on 2004-10-27 22:44:14

I know what you mean, I made this poll because I have a B and 1/2 cup size and I hate that my boobs are so small. I weigh 114lbs and I'm 5'3 are my boobs too small and if so should I get implants? ========== In Reply To ========== Me, i have DD cup size, and its just fine. More guys go for you if you have nice round big ones. They get sucked on better

Posted by EzekielLikesYou on 2004-10-28 22:00:39

Hey Whats up ?

I actually prefer smaller breasts over larger ones .. You would be my ideal women -cough-... So.. Dont get implants!! and on that note, if you get them anyway, A lot of things can go wrong that arnt very pretty. ;) Keep up the good bod ;)

L8er, Me ! - The Luvable Lover

========== In Reply To ========== I know what you mean, I made this poll because I have a B and 1/2 cup size and I hate that my boobs are so small. I weigh 114lbs and I'm 5'3 are my boobs too small and if so should I get implants?

Posted by rickover on 2004-11-06 18:32:43

Metis, You are so right. Men love big boobs. I'm sure many a man has wanted to take a look at your big round boobs! Your big boobs will always get you what you want when your dealing with men! You let a man suck,nibble and lick your boobs and he's putty in your hands!! ========= In Reply To ========== Me, i have DD cup size, and its just fine. More guys go for you if you have nice round big ones. They get sucked on better