Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

spanking teens

Strict

Posted by g2andrew on 2004-10-20 08:09:43

My parents are strict. I get spanked a lot for stuff that isn't even that bad, like not doing my homework and stuff. And it's there on the spot, even if there are people over (bare bottomed by the way). I'm not learning anything, it just hurts. What's the point?

Posted by R.J. on 2004-10-22 20:26:37

========== In Reply To ========== My parents are strict. I get spanked a lot for stuff that isn't even that bad, like not doing my homework and stuff. And it's there on the spot, even if there are people over (bare bottomed by the way). I'm not learning anything, it just hurts. What's the point?

Andy, How old are you? How frequent is "a lot"? What are you spanked with & HOW?

Growing up, I got paddled too for not doing assignments & knew I deserved it & that got my grades back up. Maybe you need it too! What other "stuff"? RJ

Posted by Sonny88 on 2004-10-24 23:52:40

Getting spanked and the belt

========== In Reply To ========== My parents are strict. I get spanked a lot ... etc

and

Andy, How old are you? How frequent is "a lot"? What are you spanked with & HOW?

To: flgeorge and RJ

flgeorge says he gives his lads a choice of being grounded or spanked. My step-dad sometimes offers me a choice too and I have always said yes Id rather get a spanking even tho I know its going to be sore. I guess he is strict. More than my real dad anyway, who didnt spank much but used a belt if mum wanted him to belt us. My step-dad is more in control of us and we behave better but we still get spanked or the belt. I am sixteen. I maybe get the belt four or five times in the year. Last time a few weeks ago. I got spanked last Tuesday. I get spanked maybe once in a month or so. There are eight of us so there is always somebody getting spanked. My mum spanks my sister and step-sisters. My step-dad usually does it on my bare bum.

Posted by BFF on 2024-02-19 02:20:58

G2andrew - It's very simple. You should just accept that your butt is going to be spanked. Be thankful for small mercies. My kid sister was given a daily maintenance spanking (in the nude), every evening from the age of five to the age of twenty two. She was also spanked for misbehaving, for not doing chores, for poor school performance etc. Once at age 16, she was kept nude for a whole weekend while mom spanked her butt almost continuously, pausing only for toilet breaks, mealtimes and sleep. My sister could not sit down for a week.