Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

spanking teens

No. 1 celebrity who needs to get it...

Posted by Rebel Soul on 2011-11-08 19:12:52

Yes, teens should be spanked, but only on one condition: Their name must be Miley Cyrus!!

Hot Damn, she's so fine! I wish she was fifteen again. I'd drag her out of her seat in her classroom at school, in front of all her friends, for absolutely no reason at all (okay, because she's a hottie...and because she's a Hollywood brat), and lead her to the gym--where the whole student body has assembled to watch a pretty, teenage girl be made an example of! Me and several other guys strip her completely naked and drag her, kicking and squirming, if necessary, over to a low bench, where she has her wrists and ankles secured with handcuffs while she's bent over, with her arms and legs spread apart.
Then, a long, thick, cold, wet, metal paddle (which has been sitting in a refrigerator, and dipped in ice cold water--so it greatly increases the stinging and burning sensation), is lightly rubbed over her rear end and tapped a few times--in anticipation of the searing pain to come--then I bring the paddle all the way behind my back, and swing it with all my might and slam it into her--HARD!
From the very first blow, she starts screaming and crying, and each one is worse than the one before. The crowd cheers me on, and me and the other guys take turns beating her bare little teenage behind! When it's all over, she will have gotten 100 whacks, and she is sobbing and whimpering, vigorously rubbing her extremely red and sore bottom! I stand back, admiring my work, and laughing and whooping it up with the rest of the men. That ought to teach her a well-deserved lesson! I bet she'll behave now!

Anyone who has any comments, send them to me at: sgcashstorm@gmail.com