Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

prejudice against boys wearing tights

prejudice against males wearing tights

Posted by demiplie on 2004-10-24 09:07:04

It's good to read of how many males are now wearing tights and pantyhose whether for fashion or dance reasons.I'm also glad to see that some girls like the idea of a boy wearing their tights.My girlfriend loves seeing me wearing her tights

Posted by Susan Davies on 2004-10-29 21:08:30

========== In Reply To ========== It's good to read of how many males are now wearing tights and pantyhose whether for fashion or dance reasons.I'm also glad to see that some girls like the idea of a boy wearing their tights.My girlfriend loves seeing me wearing her tights

My brother wears my tights all the time and my knickers. He even goes out in them

Posted by sundance on 2004-11-24 15:56:26

I started wear tights a number of years ago for winter running. They are very comfortable. Sometimes after my run I would continue to wear them around the house. A couple times I would run some errands after a run wearing them and really comfortable. Now I see why women wear leggins and long blouse or top for covering and no pants.

Posted by myrobot on 2004-12-19 01:28:53

I wear tights with a long sweater for cover- I think its a great look, and its super comfy- but sometimes i get looks from other girls like, "wears your skirt"... leggings aren't nearly as fun so I'm not sure what to do!

Posted by jwjwjwjwjwjw on 2004-12-22 09:32:08

They are practical

Its 10 degrees (F) at the moment. I am wearing tights because they are nice and warm plus when I am not wearing pants, they show off my HUGE quads. Salutations. jtl