Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Babysitters Bathing Boys

very early recollections of being bathed

Posted by nigel27 on 2005-07-23 16:57:00

I can remember being bathed by my Mom when I was about 4 years, and being dried on her knee. I was rolled onto my back on her knee because all I could see was the ceiling and then my feet being held in her hand above me and my mom must have been drying my bottom and genitals and I became aware someone else was also there touching me (putting powder on or something). My legs were being held right up over my nead and it was quite comfortable too. When she was done there, I was lifted back into the sitting position still on her knee and my cousin's face was right there where my bottom was a moment before, so close and she was smirking. She must have been helping mom and even at 4 years I was embarrassed, because I was just learning that boys are different and she must have seen everything I had. When I was older, she would always be trying to see me there and always trying to make me do a wee wee so she could watch. She would have been about 12 years when she first didf that.

Posted by quietguy on 2005-07-29 18:31:10

no choice

my babysitter was 19 wheni was 10 and she watched me until i was 15 and she bathed me until i was 14 as per my moms orders. at age 15 i got pubs and was left alone to bath. but she loved to undress me several times a day and give me a bath and then lay me on my bed and she would rub baby lotion all over me. she would do my shoulders and back and then my whole butt area and then legs and feet.then sshe would roll me over and do my front from my face thento my chest,belly, crotch (everything), then thighs legs and feet. i usually would get hard(it was tiny then) and i didnt think anything of it since it got hard when mom bathed me or lotioned me. but KAthleen,my sitter would tell me how cute it was and after my lotioning she would walkme naked down to the family room so i could dry out and then id get my summer shorts back on. KAthleen always told me she loved my little boy body and i was specialto let her take care of me. i began to grow at 14 but no pubs until i was almost 15. Kathleen told me the last time she bathed and lotioned me how much she regretted my growing up. I was lying naked in front of her and i began to cry when she told me she was no longer going to babysit me andthat i was big enought to take care of myself.

Posted by fecivef607 on 2023-06-16 15:17:20

With its intuitive user interface and easy-to-use controls, Pokemon Showdown is the perfect game for players of all ages and skill levels. Whether you're a casual player looking for a quick match, or a competitive player looking to climb the rankings, pokemon showdown has everything you need to get started.

Posted by Walkeaze on 2023-08-09 09:01:05

Get the best Wedges Shoes for women online in Pakistan. Walkeaze provides the best quality wedge shoes online across Pakistan. So, grab your favorite shoes for women online at the best prices.

Posted by Adoro on 2023-08-09 10:21:10

Get your favorite handmade leather shoes for men from Adoro. These are the best men shoes with the finest quality. These handmade shoes come in a good range of colors, sizes, and styles. Upgrade your men's shoe wardrobe with the Adoro luxury footwear collection. Shop now!