Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Babysitters Bathing Boys

babysitters bathing teen boys

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-13 21:15:53

How many kids did you bathe at the same time?

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-14 05:52:52

Oh ok, our little cousin was small and it wasn't crowded in there, he always sat between me and my bro in the tub. I think all you charges are a bit older.

Posted by joyanne on 2010-05-14 20:02:25

Nicci, when i was interivewed for the bs job the boy is 8 and i can't understand how 2 can fit and how you can bath them. I guess if they are up to 5 it would be ok.

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-14 20:10:59

Nicci.

Just as we did. :) Sometimes we started splashing too much and our Grandma were making one of us or both be standing in the tub by the end of the bathtime. That worked fine. LOL

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-14 22:09:15

I guess you make them stand up all at ones to get washed... As for us they washed us one by one, the only time when we all had to stand up together is when the washing was done and we had to rinse the soap. On a second night Grandma started to leave the bathroom at this point leaving Helen in charge. She was making us to stand up and turning around raising our hands up while she was rinsing us with a shower hose. Then she rubbed under our armpits and between our legs with her hand like Grandma had shown to her. LOL