Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

do you wear high heeled sandals with bare feet in winter

where do you women come from?

Posted by muleman on 2004-10-19 21:31:02

hi, where do you women come from i would love to see you in my town? everyone around my area( hampshire) seems to wear boots blah!

Posted by SheDaisy on 2005-11-23 14:02:53

High heeled thongs in winter

I live in the southwest, and although winter time can get cold here, there's never much snow, so you really can wear sandals here all year round if you don't mind the cold. I wear denim skirts (knee length or higher) in the winter with high heel leather thongs on my bare feet. Not the real spiky ones - those are too hard to walk in, but a little bit lower heel with thin, comfortable leather straps. Actually, once the soles of my bare feet warm up the leather of the sandals, they're really not too bad. And I work in an office that has heated floors and carpet, so it's comfortable to go barefooted during the day. Our office is casual, and bare feet are o.k. as long as you're not meeting with clients. Then you just slip your shoes back on. I've gotten a couple of the guys I work with to rub and warm my feet for me when we go out to lunch and stuff, and a girl friend in the office who likes to wear clogs barefooted during the winter, and we pull each other's shoes off during meetings under the table and play footsies all the time. We also hide each others shoes occasionally. Several times in the summer I end up going home barefoot, because she's hidden my thongs and I can't find them before I have to leave.

Posted by muleman on 2006-01-21 12:00:38

hi, i have just seen your message you left a long time ago. And wow you sound realy realy nice i wish i could meet women like you. Have you been wearing your sandals this winter? and did you have any snow?

:-)) Andy

Posted by SheDaisy on 2006-02-07 22:09:45

Yeah, so far the winter has been really mild, with very little snow or rain, but it has been getting a little cold. I'm still skirting it around and wearing my sandals, although the winter is so dry I have to soak my feet every night to keep them soft. The other day one of the guys in our office was wearing clogs in bare feet, and my girlfriend and I were both wearing low and high heeled mules on our bare feet. We were in a meeting sitting on either side of him and we both slipped off our shoes and then used our bare feet to steal the guy's clogs off of his feet. Then we both played footsies with him. (actually we've all three done that before) He has very nice feet for a guy, with nice high arches that are fun to rub with your toes.

Posted by Hele4u2 on 2007-11-08 20:13:29

Hi I'm Helen and I live in Yorkshire. I travel to work by train and bus so I have to put up with the cold in winter. I used to go bare legged in the summer and put tights on in the winter but it got later and later putting my tights on. About 5 years ago I gave up wearing tights altogether. I hate trousers and being bare legged I was not comfortable in high heeled shoes, so had to wear high heeled strappy sandals. I wear these all year round unless its several feet thick of snow. Last winter we had a lot of very cold days in Yorkshire and my feet often went red with the cold. The coldest they ever got was one day at the beginning of February this year. I waited with a female friend who also travelshome to York from Leeds. We waited half an hour at a bus stop only to find the buses had stopped running because of the snow. We struggled for 3/4 hour through the snow to the train station. My friend did not know how I made it. She by her own admission was wearing thermal underwear a fully lined long wool skirt, blose and thick wooly jumper, thick wool tights and sheepskin lined boots, a long wool caot, hat, scarf and gloves and said she was cold and I made her worse. I on the other hand was wearing only a very short denim skirt, a denim top with nothing underneath it, a thong and a pair of high heeled strappy sandals. I admit by the time we got to the railway station I was very, very cold. The next day I wore a longer skirt, a camisole top with a jacket but I still braved it in bare legs and strappy sandals and it was still snowing heavily. I love wearing strappy sandals and bare legs. Glad to see some of you do too.