Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Would You Choose to Be a Slut If...?

My arrangement

Posted by hannaG on 2005-01-08 05:22:14

18 months ago I moved in with an older man, I am 19 he is 50.He is rich, not after a sexual relationship but wants a kind of fantasy girl around, that's where I come in. I agreed to move in and accept a beutiful house nice cars and everything else that goes with it plus a decent amount of money paid into my bank account each month,in return he set these rules. I am not allowed to wear a bra or panties at any time. None of my skirts can be longer than 6 inches above the knee and most of the time are to be much shorter. In the house or garden I am to be topless and my skirt is to be very short.If the doorbell rings I answer the door topless,if it is someone to be invited in I do that and I can then put a top on until they leave.When we go out he chooses what I wear.There are a few others but these are the main ones.There are also a few specific things that he likes me to do for him but it is up to me.I always do them and I know they really turn him on.When we are on a beach I wear my bikini under my (usually skimpy)clothes and when I have finished swimming I strip it off before putting my clothes back on.He likes that short time that I am totally naked on a public beach (we never use nudist beaches).The other thing that he really likes is when we play tennis either at our place or friends houses or the tennis club I still go without any undies.I thought this might cause a problem with his friends wives but most of them say that they love what I do.If this makes me a $%!@ so be it but I'm having a great time doing it.

Posted by Deamond on 2010-08-28 00:48:53

hey, you like it, he likes it, you both get what you want, it's totally volluntary, why the $%!@ not?